Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh we'll, add the beast for 3 more and Tolman for 4 to the list, yibbidi yibbida

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently Falau will be selected for the Wobblies next month. What's that mean with our deal?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apparently Falau will be selected for the Wobblies next month. What's that mean with our deal?

Hope it's not true. Though most likely is. I would reallllly love us to get Folau.

Would add so much to us in so many ways.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if we need the guy tbh, sure he's an absolute freak but he'd command a huge salary, I feel like our backs are pretty solid. Mitch brown looks like he's going to be a pretty handy winger and probly won't be on 200k let alone 700 or 800k. Would rather keep our ridiculous forward pack together and concentrate on signing a quality halfback to direct us (unless Trents horror injury run is behind him because I've always thought if he could stay fit he's good enough to fill that void).

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not being nitty picky Moe, but please if you could update the first post champ. Cheers

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Izzy does sign with us it won't until after October when the last of the wallabies games are finished. If he selected for the wallabies there is 10 games this year so if he's in the squad for all ten games that's 150k and if plays up to 300k in bonuses. So I don't think he would risk that type of bonus just so fans can know what his plans are.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be surprised if we can afford izzy now with the signings we have made over the last few days

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Izzy stats a pretty good this is in a game he still learning he leading the Australian conference super 15 in metres, carries and defenders beaten.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Izzy or izzyn't he yeah it would nice but a decent Half back and back up hooker is wat we need, would like to see Jon Sila given a shoot if one of the wingers gets hurt. The lad is solid and knows the way to the try line. the backs are lacking a little depth in expirence losing Goodwin and Wright who at best were solid for us. Lafai is growing in confidence but is not a long term answer

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
with signings comes sackings or retirements,players like dene halatau kris keating or even ennis and a few from the nsw cup could be tapped on the shoulder to free up salary cap space

Status
Not open for further replies.