Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
i'd be furious if the cocks got hold of klemmer, but as someone said hes wrapped up another 2 seasons or at least 1 i heard. i highly doubt des will let him go either, if tolman is off contract that season he may be told to part ways or eastwood if klemmer can take what he does in 20's through to nrl.

although the cap increase could help. don't get me wrong i love tolman and eastwood but graham, kasiano and klemmer as our 3 main props is arguable better in the long term and alot bigger.

tolman is a gun but graham offers just as much and we can't have 4 gun props play massive minutes.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Tolman is the second best prop in the competition, he was the best before Graham came over. Tolman isn't going anywhere.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
i rate tolman too mate, you misunderstoood.

if we have graham kasiano wrapped up for few years and tolman for 1 and klemmer for 1. and he can live up to his nyc form in nrl. who makes way? especially seeing graham plays 60-80 mins.

for the record id also take tamou and scott ahead, sam burgess too of tolman.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Also heard Des Hasler is on his way over.. seems unlikely though, he is manly through and through.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard you lot are easily amused.
Slow week what do you expect. Other than that the anticipation of another finals series is killing me.

Also heard Krisnan Inu is set to join the Bulldogs !!! Talented player but do we really need him? Rumours are he's f**king lazy. :p

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Rumours Sonny Bill is regretting his new contract deal and is headed off to France. Watch this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.