Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It may have been old news in Sydney but up here i have found out that there is a huge feud between Pierce and his Coach Bwyan Smiff, I wonder who will be the one shown the door.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I originally thought if Des and Cleal were genuinely interested in Mitchell Pearce it was a sure sign they felt he had much more to offer in the right environment under competent coaches.

Thank you fellow Kennelers for changing my mind and convincing me that your collective opinions are exponentially more valid and relevant than those of two men who have clearly learnt nothing from countless decades of experience in top flight rugby league.

Once again, my sincerest gratitude.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I originally thought if Des and Cleal were genuinely interested in Mitchell Pearce it was a sure sign they felt he had much more to offer in the right environment under competent coaches.

Thank you fellow Kennelers for changing my mind and convincing me that your collective opinions are exponentially more valid and relevant than those of two men who have clearly learnt nothing from countless decades of experience in top flight rugby league.

Once again, my sincerest gratitude.
Hahaha

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I just don't see us signing anyone else over 200k because we are getting close to the maximum amount of money that we are allowed to spend.
Not taking the piss mate but how the hell would you know? You the Bulldogs' accountant?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just look who we have signed and re-signed. Take a look at guys like Barba, Morris, Pritchard, Ennis, Hodko, Kasiano.. they are all on big money.
Whats "big money"? Do you know the real figures that each player makes? Or do you guess/believe media figures?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can make a guess. Barba would be on easily 300k. Kasiano would be about 350k. Hodko 250k. Ennis 350k. Pritchard (we signed him when he wanted big bucks) 500k. Graham 400k etc....

Next year: T-Rex 500-600k, etc.
Between actual contracts, third party agreements and actual amounts, no one but the clubs accountants would know. I even doubt if Des would exactly know.

This is Greenburgs territory. Greenburg would tell Des what's the balance and Des with Cleal would work from there.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You can make a guess. Barba would be on easily 300k. Kasiano would be about 350k. Hodko 250k. Ennis 350k. Pritchard (we signed him when he wanted big bucks) 500k. Graham 400k etc....

Ennis 350k? LOL

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Regardless of how you look at it. Pearce's natural ability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Keating/Hodkinson.

No matter how unfairly he made Origin to actually stay there and not f*ck up (If he did he'd be long gone), definitely means he's superior to our current halves (Bar Reynolds).
How many hard ons today over Reynolds?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never doubt the knowledge of 65% asians who have never played the game 15 % lebs who dont know what day it is and 20% kids at school
who on the kennel is asian? I didn't even think asians follw footy,

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

You do realise you're being plain stupid.

T-Rex's contract is a media speculative figure, Pritchard on 500k? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Before pulling figures out of your ass to backup your immeasurably daft comment that you'd have any idea about the 'Dogs salary cap situation, please utilise some of your famed logic and understand that you can't possibly know ANY of player's wages. Even if you could estimate them, you're estimating way overboard.

Pritchard on 500k...LOL....

P

Paint.

Barba 250k, Kas 200k, Ennis 300k, Pritchard 300k, Graham 250k would be much more accurate.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
who on the kennel is asian? I didn't even think asians follw footy,
_ Turkey
ASians:
Destination Turkey, a transcontinental country located on the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia,
plus all the indians, pakies, lankas etc, we would have loads of asians ( by definition )

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
To be honest a good coach makes a world of difference.

Keating was absolutely pathetic last year and wouldn't have made FG in any decent team, yet this year he's been getting better & better; Keating hasn't actually been anything but mediocre till this year.
Well I'm trying to justify not wanting him:p, I just don't like pearce, he seems to one dimensional.

He has a bad attitude, he blames Smith for his crap form... when in reality he can be a shining light in a good team even if smiths game plans are a problem.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
_ Turkey
ASians:
Destination Turkey, a transcontinental country located on the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia,
plus all the indians, pakies, lankas etc, we would have loads of asians ( by definition )
Lebanon is located in Western Asia between latitudes 33° and 35° N, and longitudes 35° and 37° E.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've said it before, no idea what his contract status is but I'd love us to sign Chad Townsend from the Sharks lower grades- dude is an organised big kicker who would be a great compliment for Reynolds. Not necessarily ahead of Hodko or KK but he's talented and I wish we had him with those 2 out.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Now, what I think, even if I'm a noob but I am a LOT older than 12, halves perform well when they have a great forward pack in front of them. Keating has been killing it because of the boys up front. What has Pearce had? Three Fifths of **** all. The forward packs that give the halves the room to move, they will look 100% better than a pack that gets dominated.

What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.