richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have Janda possibly moving up from nyc as its his last year of nyc
his not bad either

jkuzman

Jimbulldog
Reaction score
Heard from a reliable source today that Luke Lewis is heading to the Bulldogs next year.

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unless you've been to a NSW Cup game, you wouldn't know how good he is.. A combo of him and Romelo in FG would be awesome. But Ennis is there, so it'll never happen.
Agreed, over the past couple of years these two have been up there with the best in the NSW cup, i hope we keep them both!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Until we win the comp our playing roster will always need to improve. We have won nothing yet and everyone seems to think we have the australian rep side playing in the blue and white. I dont want to win the nsw cup for the tenth strait year i want to finish last in naw cup but 1st in the nrl telstra comp. if we have room in our cap we should always seek to bolster our squad with class players.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Until we win the comp and are premiers our roster should always be open for quality additions. I dont care about winning reserve grade for the tenth straight year. I want to win the nrl telstra cup so if that neans we have a top core 13-17 players and young bulldog juniors filling up the rest of the squad im
happy with that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Until we win the comp and are premiers our roster should always be open for quality additions. I dont care about winning reserve grade for the tenth straight year. I want to win the nrl telstra cup so if that neans we have a top core 13-17 players and young bulldog juniors filling up the rest of the squad im
happy with that.
Yeppp then watch us get destroyed once we pick up a run of injuries...our 2003 squad hadn't won a comp...did that mean they didn't have a quality roster? Virtually the same roster won us the comp the next year. We have a top roster. No need to go out and buy players who play positions we are very strong in. We are running second and will only improve...HTH but I'm guessing it won't

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs Mafia
Date: Tuesday, 10th July 2012, 07:41:06 PM
WORD ON THE STREET !!!!

Luke Lewis to sign two year deal with Bulldogs....400k per season !!!!

That's the word...don't shoot the messenger

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs Mafia
Date: Tuesday, 10th July 2012, 07:41:06 PM
WORD ON THE STREET !!!!

Luke Lewis to sign two year deal with Bulldogs....400k per season !!!!

That's the word...don't shoot the messenger
in all honesty now.... how the fark are we under the cap? :/

didn't t-rex sign for 500-550k a season or there abouts?
unless we are ****ing off stagg and halatau.... remember, inu and perretts contract would be in our cap next year... if the folau rumor is true also... theres another supposed 400-500k....

you'd think barba would be on decent coin as well... wasn't pritchard signed for 350-400k also? eastwood wouldn't be far off.. anywhere between the 250-375k mark....

shiit...

then again, our ceo is a jew... so he'd be a bit of a tight ass don't you think? :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
from what ive heard beastwood, stagg, romelo, turner, brown, pup jnr, goodwin all will be let go.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
in all honesty now.... how the fark are we under the cap? :/

didn't t-rex sign for 500-550k a season or there abouts?
unless we are ****ing off stagg and halatau.... remember, inu and perretts contract would be in our cap next year... if the folau rumor is true also... theres another supposed 400-500k....

you'd think barba would be on decent coin as well... wasn't pritchard signed for 350-400k also? eastwood wouldn't be far off.. anywhere between the 250-375k mark....

shiit...

then again, our ceo is a jew... so he'd be a bit of a tight ass don't you think? :p
If the rumour has any trueth to it I believe Eastwood will be tapped on the shoulder. But then again who knows?

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
from what ive heard beastwood, stagg, romelo, turner, brown, pup jnr, goodwin all will be let go.
That's atleast 650k-700k you would think that will be free if thats the case. Maybe more even?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.