Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

Lol...you should get a medal for that!!!

Hahahahha chip
Lol yeh I know
First time and last time I post a pic
But it is typical mods, why wouldn't they just say chip you can't post that , but no they Barr you
I know who it was , a mod who is very far from Sydney looking for some lame excuse to Barr me
Hey it was a good pic too lol

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano will stay, Taupau I am not so sure about...

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Did we do a Daniel Mortimer on Manly (forced them to sign Foran for an uncomfortable amount and therefore force thme to offload other big names to compensate)??

Incorrect.

Reynolds really looks up to Ennis.

When Reynolds was in hospital injured the other year and was off contract and potentially not about to be re-signed, Ennis called him in hospital to see how he was going, make sure he was doing okay, and put his mind at ease. Ennis before that didn't really know him either.

As a result Reynolds respects and really admires Ennis for that.

From what I understand Manly still have to upgrade (past 2013) George Rose, Jamie Lyon, Harrison. They also are yet to resign Joe G, TRex, David Williams, Ballin, Liam Foran, Taufua and Whare.
That's a cool story and all but what's said under different circumstances is prob more true than the storybook line imo

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
By a process of deduction, I think he's talking about Brett Stewart.
Brent kite I believe is the player who chip is referring to he is still contracted 4 next year Manly I believe are trying to offload him or get him to retire early meaning they can throw a lil more TREX's way.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I revived a text today saying Gaigai will be at the Dogs next year! I have said before i would love him here but has anyone actually heard about this?
Doubt it very much. Gagai was released for a number of disciplinary reasons shortly after they signed him until 2014.

You don't cancel a players contract that quickly unless it's something slightly more major than they are making out.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brent kite I believe is the player who chip is referring to he is still contracted 4 next year Manly I believe are trying to offload him or get him to retire early meaning they can throw a lil more TREX's way.

nope

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gagai is going to rugby union from all reports.
In relation to Whare, i hope he is the kid dessie loves and is chasing. A genuine star of the future who would look perfect in blue and white!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the Dogs are going after players that are unlikely to be affected by rep duties (e.g State of Origin)...

Just an observation..

Also hopefully the club announce Kasiano re-signing soon.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the Dogs are going after players that are unlikely to be affected by rep duties (e.g State of Origin)...

Just an observation..

Also hopefully the club announce Kasiano re-signing soon.
Jennings & TREX both origin duties Obviusoly Inu won't
If the press is to be believed re Jennings & TREX
True that on the kasiano signing that's been dragged out forever get it don't already

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...hasler-in-a-hole/story-e6frexnr-1226367805296
Re poor Michael lett he had talent no one can doubt that abit like our new signing Krisnan Inu
It's all up in his head where the problems arise. Its strange decision by him he finally gets a chance with Bryson & turner long term injuries to show what he can do and he walks doesn't make sense either way another talent wasted.
IMO he is better player than both wright & Goodwin

I can understand where he is coming from hes 25 he's gotta pay the bills and has a family to feed its a shame

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manly desperately trying to unload Kite. Not looking good!
Yeah I posted that earlier & some1 said nah not him anyway 5spoons u say not looking good 4 who manly or the dogs ?
Hope we get him

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manly desperately trying to unload Kite. Not looking good!
I find it funny how Manly fans (not you) are claiming TREX is unloyal, traitor etc.. yet manly are are trying to Unload a bloke that has been with them for 7 years..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Manly will dig themselves a hole in the near future with that approach.

If your club was pressuring another teammate who has been dependable for the side, to look elsewhere, then you'd think twice about how loyal they really are to their players.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Loyalty means nothing nowadays due to the fact that clubs are more about the revenue and less about the actual game. Everyone is expendable..

Status
Not open for further replies.