Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
ive been toold his mail, yet to confirm either. will see soonish.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After all the foran stuff im not buying into it until its a signed deal. Would be good if he comes teams have enough trouble stoping franky if he does come then they will have to worry about the other side of the field as well

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Did we do a Daniel Mortimer on Manly (forced them to sign Foran for an uncomfortable amount and therefore force thme to offload other big names to compensate)??

I don't love him. Reynolds doesn't love him.Apparently Williams doesn't love him. Who else doesn't love him I wonder???
Incorrect.

Reynolds really looks up to Ennis.

When Reynolds was in hospital injured the other year and was off contract and potentially not about to be re-signed, Ennis called him in hospital to see how he was going, make sure he was doing okay, and put his mind at ease. Ennis before that didn't really know him either.

As a result Reynolds respects and really admires Ennis for that.

Cracking....Really? Negotiations are an ongoing and ever changing landscape my friend. Otherwise just wait for the clubs to confirm a signing and be done with it. T Rex always wanted to stay at Manly and up until recently Manly were certain they would keep him by offloading 2 current 1st graders to England and Matty Ballin being let go as well. Unfortunately Stewart needs a bit more even though he will stay for unders and manly need to weigh up keeping several promising younger players v keeping T Rex. Mitchell Pearce you say? Really? Wow!
From what I understand Manly still have to upgrade (past 2013) George Rose, Jamie Lyon, Harrison. They also are yet to resign Joe G, TRex, David Williams, Ballin, Liam Foran, Taufua and Whare.

F

fivespoons

Mr Invisible you are 100% correct regarding those at Manly who need upgrading post 2013 and re signing for next year. However make no mistake Des wanted Kieran.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly do trust fivespoon's mail...I mean after all he did tell us about Inu way before any media did.

Great signing, T-Rex is an absolute wrecking ball

C

chipandchase

Honestly do trust fivespoon's mail...I mean after all he did tell us about Inu way before any media did.

Great signing, T-Rex is an absolute wrecking ball
Trex has not signed or even agreed to anything as yet
His signing depends on one certain player staying or leaving
Trex wants to stay manly first and foremost but if this certain stays at manly then we will get him as they won't have the money to keep him
I already pm 2 weeks ago that ballin has already signed at another club which frees up some cash for manly
Trex is not a done deal as yet

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trex has not signed or even agreed to anything as yet
His signing depends on one certain player staying or leaving
Trex wants to stay manly first and foremost but if this certain stays at manly then we will get him as they won't have the money to keep him
I already pm 2 weeks ago that ballin has already signed at another club which frees up some cash for manly
Trex is not a done deal as yet
Which player is that chip?

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhhh...i thought that there were other issues that T-Rex had with this player...

C

chipandchase

The problem with all this speculation wether the source is right or wrong means nothing unless it is on paper
I give Brett Morris as a classic example
He agreed to terms with the dogs and then back flipped
This was straight from his manager and it made the manager look stupid
The simple facts on trex as a few of us have noted is wether manly can juggle their money
Let's hope all their players stay put and their is no too
For trex
Keeping in mind trex is asking 500 plus a season

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I revived a text today saying Gaigai will be at the Dogs next year! I have said before i would love him here but has anyone actually heard about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.