Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Haha Derpfather, nice inside source you had lol.
Tell you and your low flying friends to stop causing problems over here, your own site owner has already expressed disgust and warned some of you about your behaviour before now. Whilst you might fly under the radar over there by stirring sh*t up here, I can assure you that he would not at all be happy with you stirring up problems that then impact on his own forum.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who should we be chasing?

Now Foran is out of the picture what players would you like us to chase in the next year or two to complete a better roster? Not a dream wish list (c smith,slater etc) but guys we may be able to afford and represent good value.

Obviously T Rex is on the radar, a second explosive 2nd rower, and manly have tied up lots if cash in their halves. Also would consider G Stewart but Snake can take a hike.

One guy I would grab if he came up is J Nightingale... Him and turner on wings would be unspectacular but super solid, both workers with finishing skills and good under the highball even though not tall.

We need another centre (even though I'm hoping lafai gets a crack and excels), Neilsen from the storm is coming up soon do would be worth a crack at him. Don't want Matai, injury, penalty and suspension magnet despite some talent.

If the titans folded i'd have a crack at Dave Taylor for sure.

KK must be on his way out, so need a backup half, would look at Townsend from sharks.

Who else would be a good fit?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Now Foran is out of the picture what players would you like us to chase in the next year or two to complete a better roster? Not a dream wish list (c smith,slater etc) but guys we may be able to afford and represent good value.

Obviously T Rex is on the radar, a second explosive 2nd rower, and manly have tied up lots if cash in their halves. Also would consider G Stewart but Snake can take a hike.

One guy I would grab if he came up is J Nightingale... Him and turner on wings would be unspectacular but super solid, both workers with finishing skills and good under the highball even though not tall.

We need another centre (even though I'm hoping lafai gets a crack and excels), Neilsen from the storm is coming up soon do would be worth a crack at him. Don't want Matai, injury, penalty and suspension magnet despite some talent.

If the titans folded i'd have a crack at Dave Taylor for sure.

KK must be on his way out, so need a backup half, would look at Townsend from sharks.

Who else would be a good fit?
We have a guy named Frank Pritchard...

so much lol at suggesting Townshend

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Tolman/Stag need to go. We have to many work horses at the club and they provide nothing in Attack. I think T-rex is a PERFECT addition to the team. We need a new centre and winger. Neilsen would be perfect for the team.

Goodwin is a really good player, He knows how to find the line. In 09 wasent he up there with the highest try scorers ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Posted this a few pages ago and it got lost in the crapfight earlier on here.

Anyone know the contract status of these players? Supposidely all off contract this year.

Dylan Collier - New Zealand Warriors (Wing/Centre)
This bloke was devestating in Toyota Cup the other year.

Omar Slaimankhel - New Zealand Warriors (Wing/Centre)
This bloke carved up Toyota Cup the same time Barba was in TC.

Etu Uaisele - Penrith Panthers (Wing/Centre)

Surely these last two are resigned:
Andrew Everingham - South Sydney Rabbitohs (Wing)
This bloke really looks the goods. Quick, and an excellent finisher.
Was a late bloomer into NRL though.
8 tries from 6 games in NRL debut year so far.

Mose Masoe - Sydney Roosters (Prop)
One of the big hitters in the game. With some fine tuning would be an excellent investment alongside Kasiano.

=========================

Out of them if available Andrew Everingham would be a VERY good pickup, likewise either of the 2 Warriors players.

Mose Masoe is such a hitman, the perfect partner in the front row for Kasiano.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Tolman/Stag need to go. We have to many work horses at the club and they provide nothing in Attack. I think T-rex is a PERFECT addition to the team. We need a new centre and winger. Neilsen would be perfect for the team.

Goodwin is a really good player, He knows how to find the line. In 09 wasent he up there with the highest try scorers ?
Ridiculous!! this comment is a true indication of the stupidity that gets put on this forum the past few months...
You saying to get rid of Tolman n Stagg,right? because there is too many workhorses on our team..,right? so who are the other workhorses?? seriously, are you trolling or just being stupid??
I dont know what else to say... im speechless....
Oh and i will say it again, your comment is ridiculous!....and stupid.

M

MightyEagles

Hey guys, Manly fan here. Just wondering who you guys would like your club to chase now that Foran stuck solid with us. Also what did you think of the game on fri?

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Hey guys, Manly fan here. Just wondering who you guys would like your club to chase now that Foran stuck solid with us. Also what did you think of the game on fri?
Great game tbh, it was fair that manly won but great effort from both sides. I would like to see how reynolds goes for awhile yet, personally was not keen on chasing anyone tbh.

M

MightyEagles

I think Reynolds will be a champion., He will become a gun under Hasler

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Thanks for joining The Kennel.

It was a tight game with solid plays and great defense.

I am happy for Manly in securing Keiran's signature. Des would have congratulated him in making the decision to stay. In saying this, Bulldog management are keen for TREX's signature.

Manly are a great team and thoroughly deserve their status as on of the NRL's leading team's.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder what Des would say if he were to join and read all these comments.. It'd be a right f*cking laugh, that's for sure. If we all had a chance to change something in regards to the team and players, everyone would have been sacked, and we'd only have the cheer leaders left.. Hope they can bloody play football!

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree on Everingham from souths, meant to include him in my list.

Meant t Rex as a second explosive 2nd rower with Frank, leaving room for a worker 13 like DF, Dh or DS.

I'd rather Townsend as backup half than KK.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score

4get t rex where the fck is micky pea !?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ridiculous!! this comment is a true indication of the stupidity that gets put on this forum the past few months...
You saying to get rid of Tolman n Stagg,right? because there is too many workhorses on our team..,right? so who are the other workhorses?? seriously, are you trolling or just being stupid??
I dont know what else to say... im speechless....
Oh and i will say it again, your comment is ridiculous!....and stupid.
Perfect response to the ridiculous statement.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Agree on Everingham from souths, meant to include him in my list.

Meant t Rex as a second explosive 2nd rower with Frank, leaving room for a worker 13 like DF, Dh or DS.

I'd rather Townsend as backup half than KK.
I'm suprised (from what I can see) that he's not signed up long term. Sure he's come onto the scene a bit later, but he's a gun player with a good 3-5 years of footy ahead of him.

Also Hurrell from NZ could be a guru.
Hurrell is signed up until end of 2013. Collier not sure where he is at, but he's a BIIIG boy for a centre/winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.