Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moses Pangai isn't he a centre/winger alot yall were jizzing over last year from the cowboys ?? I've heard really good things about this kid has anyone followed his progress this year I know he hasn't crack the first grade side this year ? anyone able to offer more info on him ??

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like that canberra winger jack wighton that filled in whilst Dugan was injured, i reckon he has a great future ahead of him..

I reckon he might be better than everingham

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Manly fan here. Just wondering who you guys would like your club to chase now that Foran stuck solid with us. Also what did you think of the game on fri?
Hey mate, great game on friday night. We had the chances to win but didn't convert them. I know were going to get a few of your players if foran didn't go through. Looks like t rex

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't bag out his source. Foran did agree to sign with us until manly gave him a better offer.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, Manly fan here. Just wondering who you guys would like your club to chase now that Foran stuck solid with us. Also what did you think of the game on fri?
don't think we need any more props/backrowers..there are a couple of kids coming through and we should persist with them...(Taupau, Jackson and Finucane)

Having said that, T-Rex will be a great addition to the back row, especially with Pritchard playing on one side..the back row will be devastating if he comes, but not that fussed if he doesn't

Foran would of been a great signing, but In a way, I am happy in what we have in Reynolds (at a quarter of Foran's price as well)

I personally think that we need a quality centre and winger......not sure if there is anyone worth chasing on the market though

great game on Friday night, I really enjoyed it, and the close result is what I expected....

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that canberra winger jack wighton that filled in whilst Dugan was injured, i reckon he has a great future ahead of him..

100% agree.
he has so much to offer.
looks good everytime he touches the ball

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Posted this a few pages ago and it got lost in the crapfight earlier on here.

Anyone know the contract status of these players? Supposidely all off contract this year.

Dylan Collier - New Zealand Warriors (Wing/Centre)
This bloke was devestating in Toyota Cup the other year.

Omar Slaimankhel - New Zealand Warriors (Wing/Centre)
This bloke carved up Toyota Cup the same time Barba was in TC.

Etu Uaisele - Penrith Panthers (Wing/Centre)

Surely these last two are resigned:
Andrew Everingham - South Sydney Rabbitohs (Wing)
This bloke really looks the goods. Quick, and an excellent finisher.
Was a late bloomer into NRL though.
8 tries from 6 games in NRL debut year so far.

Mose Masoe - Sydney Roosters (Prop)
One of the big hitters in the game. With some fine tuning would be an excellent investment alongside Kasiano.

=========================

Out of them if available Andrew Everingham would be a VERY good pickup, likewise either of the 2 Warriors players.

Mose Masoe is such a hitman, the perfect partner in the front row for Kasiano.
He is off contract and is still playing NYC he was the Fullback for the GF winning team last year and i highly rate him but doesnt want to leave NZ but should as he has many players infront of him...

We would be a great signing can play 1-6

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ben teo will be a great addition to our forward pack sign him up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
we need a centre,winger and a half or a back up or up and coming half,whats young jaline graham in u/20s ive heard a few good reports about him?

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apprently ben teo is meant to be signing with souths

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
teo wants to stay with broncos but who knows, id rather trex any day.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I know everybody is concern about the lack of depth in our halves but lets not forget we have the best talent scout in the comp working for us now. Let's just hope he can pull a few rabbits out of his magic hat like he did with manly and dce when hodkinson left.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sign them both. Teo is versatile and can cover 11,12,13, 3,4.

lol unlikely, stagg and halatau might move on and trex or teo would be replacement 1. though finucane and jackson or gavet deserve a spot on number 2.

ideally i'd like it to be trex in our 12, our bench to be graham, taupau, finucane, gavet next year.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How would you fit T Rex in our forward pack where he and Pritchard are both left side players? Unless he would come off the bench, which i dont see happening.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we need a centre,winger and a half or a back up or up and coming half,whats young jaline graham in u/20s ive heard a few good reports about him?
Going off last years performances i see Jaline better then Robinson and Mbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.