Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yawn yawn yawn.... what ever foran does is what foran does, who cares either way until its a done deal for the bulldogs or if he stays at manly. if he comes to the dogs what happens with reynolds, id rather the extra 200k in the kitty to buy another player then over spend on foran
Times table 2

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whats everyones opinion on Beau Henry! Apparently he wants out of the Titans! I personally rate him as a 5/8!

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Whats everyones opinion on Beau Henry! Apparently he wants out of the Titans! I personally rate him as a 5/8!
we had the opportunity to sign him some years back i remember, his certainly not on forans level.

frogdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he is well worth looking at compared to KK, gotta be cheaper on the coin than foran

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yawn yawn yawn.... what ever foran does is what foran does, who cares either way until its a done deal for the bulldogs or if he stays at manly. if he comes to the dogs what happens with reynolds, id rather the extra 200k in the kitty to buy another player then over spend on foran
X Triple

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Given the choice of guys in similar positions, I'd chase Chad Townsend before Henry.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lawyer?? posting on manly's unofficial website forums? shes probably a pothead on the dole that plays xbox... wears her footy jersey with pride to the ' shops'.... she definately has a pre paid sim card- no mobile account for her!
She would be using facebook regularly with random status updates about nothing, uploads random pics and uploads random inspirational photos with 'love' &also 'life inspiring' quotes...
Im not real sure if she owns a ford or holden jacket but she definately has aussie southern cross seatcovers of some sort... she definately has owned a pair of 'oakley' white sunglasses in her life...
She has eaten hot chips for dinner from the local fish n chip shop many times and i guarantee there are packets of microwavable pop corn and 2minute noodles in her pantry cupboard....
She has never purchased a box or even one kilo worth of fruit.. usually one or 2 apples per transaction and one onion...

LMFAOOO, gold !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Deadset I think Mad Dog has delivered the greatest stereotype of all time. How did I miss that, it's bloody brilliant despite how accurate it may/may not be to the user in question.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i think the Dogs should be making inquiries about Harry Siejka at the Panthers

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
If we do sign Foran then I would'nt mind seeing the back of capt. Grub. He'd have a pretty big contract and if Foran' s in the 6 then we have Ennis-Reynolds-Romelo competing for jerseys 9 and 17. I'd rather have that money tucked away to upgrade the contracts of; Lafai,Barba,Klemmer,Gavet,Browne,Tapau,Finucane,Jackson,Mbye etc.

Ennis isn't THAT good.Not a gamebreaker offensively, is willing in defence but not a workhorse. Honestly his greatest asset is his ability to get under the oppositions skin, but this has attracted alot of attention from the refs and so he is treated harshly and penalised more than most players for the same thing.

But ONLY if we sign Foran.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i think the Dogs should be making inquiries about Harry Siejka at the Panthers
x2 The best halfback/5/8 in the u20's! Panthers give Blake Austin a shot ahead of him! Also we have his brother Sterling...

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
x2 The best halfback/5/8 in the u20's! Panthers give Blake Austin a shot ahead of him! Also we have his brother Sterling...
Sterling was killing it in the trial against Newtown when he did his knee too. I had never seen him play before and he was dropping blokes left, right and centre. I was so disappointing to see him come off and his year over

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, IF we secured Foran, it opens a few prospects up.

Ennis is 28 now, so realistically only has a few more years left before he's likely to retire.

Given his form I'd prefer we kept Reynolds/Hodkinson alongside Foran (if secured), and Reynolds/Hodko/Romelo at hooker, with the other off bench impact. Our speed around ruck and play the ball would be fantastic if that was the case.

P

Paint.

To be honest, IF we secured Foran, it opens a few prospects up.

Ennis is 28 now, so realistically only has a few more years left before he's likely to retire.

Given his form I'd prefer we kept Reynolds/Hodkinson alongside Foran (if secured), and Reynolds/Hodko/Romelo at hooker, with the other off bench impact. Our speed around ruck and play the ball would be fantastic if that was the case.
So you're saying release Ennis, or drop him?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Where's the idiot who wanted Inu?

What a goose against the Storms, drops the ball cold holding it in 1 hand with no Storms player within 20m of him...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Where's the idiot who wanted Inu?

What a goose against the Storms, drops the ball cold holding it in 1 hand with no Storms player within 20m of him...

cant remember i was the one telling him hes off his head though and that mitch brown is a much better option. as i said inu has some great ability, though he is a ****ing nightmare and costs more games then he helps in.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Name: DWO
Date: Thursday, 26th April 2012, 08:37:07 PM

Game plan saying Foran done deal at Manly. Just to scared to tell Dessie. WTF is going on.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The longer this **** drags out, the more I think he's staying put. I'm so over this ****! **** I hope we smash those clowns tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.