Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
If that is the case then I really feel for DCE as he would have signed thinking foran had signed also
You'd have to question forans integrity in all this, if he has already signed and blatantly lied to DCE and the rest then he has lost those friends and players respect I'd think
Personally, I dont believe Forans integrity can be questioned at all in this case. I doubt he would have signed back then.

DCE was already contracted to Manly for another two years and everybody knew that. The uproar regarding DCE was about how little he was being paid under his then contract. Manly came up with a way to pay him more for those two years on the condition he extends for a further two years. During all this, DCE knew that Foran was a free agent and that other clubs were interested in his services. To ensure he got more money on his then existing contract, he agreed to extend beyond end of 2013.

How or why should Forans integrity be questioned as a result?

Last edited by a moderator:

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Football's a business, you look out for yourself. Friendships aren't limited to the field.

baabaasbigballs

New Pup
Reaction score
I have heard from a strong source that Kieran Foran signed with the doggies last Sunday night (a few days ago). I also heard that one of the conditions of the contract is that the announcement is not allowed to be made until after the Dogs V Manly clash on Friday night. Can anyone confirm or has anyone heard the same??

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I have heard from a strong source that Kieran Foran signed with the doggies last Sunday night (a few days ago). I also heard that one of the conditions of the contract is that the announcement is not allowed to be made until after the Dogs V Manly clash on Friday night. Can anyone confirm or has anyone heard the same??

I can confirm that this is what everyone is saying. I can also confirm that Foran is a better player than Reynolds. Can anyone else confirm this?

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing i can confirm is that the entire load of b/$hit i have been reading on a continual basis is annoying
the f^ck out of me. plz let the sh!t stop. i'm fed up with the foran crap ffs get a life

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Until it comes from Forans mouth, it's all bloody rumours. Screw the "word", the "insiders", and the bloody morons who supposedly know more than Foran himself.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I heard Foran and Hasler were spotted cavorting on Manly Beach in blue and white speedos last week....

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
OR.... dce and foran have both been in the loop about everything and decided to go their seperate ways. strange concept i know :\

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly doubt we'll hear anything til the end of the year. Foran will cop a beating from the manly faithful if he leaves. Personally if he hasn't signed with manly by now he's ours. I swear they've been negotiating since four nations. I think he has signed, but to avoid backlash won't announce til end of season. Also just wondering, all our players off contract, 11 I think? how many will be re-signed? cos were not really signing many players?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't think they'll make any offers to our off contract players till they see how many manly players we can get to jump ship and sign with us. What's the point in signing our boys now and then finding out that we have the opportunity to buy the whole manly team next week. (exaggeration, I know, but since everyone else is free to speculate and spread rumours about Foran, I thought I'd take it up a notch!)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If he is announced to the Bulldogs, given his contract states he can use a get out clause, doesn't that mean he would be available to play for us this year? Though I guess that would depend on the specifics of the contract.

As a complete side note, it'd be kind of funny if he announced he was going to Parra or Souths or somewhere else given all the ruckus this has created. All the deep seeded hatred for all things Bulldogs would have to suddenly change to make another team the target of Manly fans aggression over it.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I can confirm that we will beat the Sea Eagles on Friday night

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yawn yawn yawn.... what ever foran does is what foran does, who cares either way until its a done deal for the bulldogs or if he stays at manly. if he comes to the dogs what happens with reynolds, id rather the extra 200k in the kitty to buy another player then over spend on foran

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hey guys, anyone know anything about the Sharks apparently going after Stagg.
Is Stagg a player we should keep or let go, and why would the Sharks want with him,

Status
Not open for further replies.