Bulldogs pay out coach Dean Pay’s contract in full; six-again sinners and winners

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pink rx3 coupe?
Na he used to have a green rx7 s8, hes done heaps of builds, worked at powertune, with rigoli boys, hes been in the game for a while now. Ray sundar

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm racing on Sunday at mark Webber circuit.. 6 hour Enduro in a go kart.. I compete in nsw Enduro championship
That’s why I bought my 7, just like being in a road legal go kart , nimble, quick .. see ya !! :tonguewink:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na he used to have a green rx7 s8, hes done heaps of builds, worked at powertune, with rigoli boys, hes been in the game for a while now. Ray sundar
Those rigoli boys do some serious work. My mates evo6 is a monster that is their nephew

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know the rigoli boys also.sam dom and Rob.. I think I know who you are referring to I don't know him personally though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would a LS2 fit in a RX7 S8?

Asking for a friend lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck bro and more importantly, drive it like you stole it.
Unfortunately in this category if you drive it like you stole it you don't finish races .. I learnt that the hard way the first 2 seasons.... And also you feel like you been minced through a meat grinder by the end of it.. one of my team mates cracked a rib in a race and the other was pissing blood for days after a race because he was a little loose in the seat.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would a LS2 fit in a RX7 S8?

Asking for a friend lol
He could do a swap conversion, but tell
Him no. Let the value increase .. rx7s are worth a lot and will be worth a mint in a few more years because most have gone through way to many hands an been fucked with.!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A little confused. Didn’t pay resign. So in theory entitled to nothing. I know he was told that he wouldn’t be wanted next year, but to just walk. Why not prove yourself. Many workers are on contracts which won’t be renewed the following year. They still turn up.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I want a car that looks like this but sounds like an old school V8 muscle.
Of corse you want a car that looks like that, only one way to get that iconic, sexy best Japanese car ever made.. !! It’s in my carpeted shed haha .!!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of corse you want a car that looks like that, only one way to get that iconic, sexy best Japanese car ever made.. !! It’s in my carpeted shed haha .!!
Show us a pic?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honestly one of the sexiest cars ever made.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Scooob, how could you not appreciate this.. Love when it switches to Nitro..