Bulldogs pay out coach Dean Pay’s contract in full; six-again sinners and winners

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I saw it. They're so sexy man. Such a shame the rx8 was a bucket of shit
Rx8 were the worst made,the had way to many flaws in the design. Hence wroth fuck all these days an no one wants them. They will never be icon.. lucky I’ve got an Rx7 :tonguewink:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rx8 were the worst made,the had way to many flaws in the design. Hence wroth fuck all these days an no one wants them. They will never be icon.. lucky I’ve got an Rx7 :tonguewink:
Yeah man. I work at Mazda and my boss has 1 of each Rx model. The rx3 he has is gorgeous. Fully original. Not lebspecd up

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go back to page one mate.!!
Seriously considering when that car was first put in concept(late 80's early 90's) gees it has aged so gracefully.. it still looks like it could of rolled off the production line recently..

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For you Scooob.

Hahaha the topic went from dean pays reported payout to reminiscing about the old Sadcunt Rotary car yard on the hume highway at bankstown.It was funny watching the generations go from rotaries and geminis to suzuki swifts and then onto the wrx in Bankstown in the 90s.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Scooob, how could you not appreciate this.. Love when it switches to Nitro..

Look at the poofs with the ear muffs.... Fuck that I'd put a microphone next to it lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah man. I work at Mazda and my boss has 1 of each Rx model. The rx3 he has is gorgeous. Fully original. Not lebspecd up
Very nice Man .. the rx3 is my next purchase, just hard finding one that’s not been through all the idiot rotor heads.!! My Rx7 took me a few years if looking, only had 2 owners before myself.. one for 16 years, so I got lucky.!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seriously considering when that car was first put in concept(late 80's early 90's) gees it has aged so gracefully.. it still looks like it could of rolled off the production line recently..
Especially when these newer 2 door coupes look girly and basically all the same shape.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very nice Man .. the rx3 is my next purchase, just hard finding one that’s not been through all the idiot rotor heads.!! My Rx7 took me a few years if looking, only had 2 owners before myself.. one for 16 years, so I got lucky.!!
Yeah they're all thrashed now. It's like trying to find a clean S13/14

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly ... still got a very modern look. Mines a 93 Efini

Reactions: GDR

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Penrith Mazda centre Andy?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah they're all thrashed now. It's like trying to find a clean S13/14
And exactly the same when I found my s15, was hard to do, but again got lucky but had to wait.!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
or my all time favourite

“Racing, competing, is in my blood, it’s part of my life, I’ve been doing it all my life, I cannot drop it, I like too much of what I do to just drop it”

“If you no longer go for a gap that exists you are longer a racing car driver, because we are competing, competing to win, not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th”

Imagine Senna as coach of the Bulldogs, we’d win the Comp every year LOL

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And exactly the same when I found my s15, was hard to do, but again got lucky but had to wait.!!
I'm trying to find a MK2 focus rs in white. So hard to find a decent one ATM. 300 focus rs came into aus, less then 50 are left. Most were written off