JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come Sterlo left footy show?? no troll replies pls

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I would take a guess and say he wanted to be taken seriously as a footy professional? Atleast that's what I would have done. I don't watch that shite but thought I would give it a go due to the fact that they should be talking some doggies stuff but after 1 min and that big marn started singing I returned to my boycott.

Last edited by a moderator:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he aint a fwit and wanted to be taken a lil more seriously
plus hes got his own show now self titled, what more could u want

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A 5 minutes q & a with mentally challenged hosts is pathetic. They could of have 3 hrs of some one like sterlo hosting and going thru both teams histories interviewing past players of both clubs and showing highlights of our clashes over the years. I demand the integrity unit steps in and does their job lol.
P.s can somebody tell beau Ryan that watching borat , Bruno and reruns of the chaser does not make you a comedian.
How the fukk are they meant to sell rugby league to a greater audience when there is a bunch of 50 year old fukktards carrying on like that ..........

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole show was pretty terrible but Langmack destroying Mario was great.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Two reasons:
1. There was lots of tension between him and Fatty as he wanted the show to take a serious direction.
2. Sick of all the dressing up as a woman and shit.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A 5 minutes q & a with mentally challenged hosts is pathetic. They could of have 3 hrs of some one like sterlo hosting and going thru both teams histories interviewing past players of both clubs and showing highlights of our clashes over the years. I demand the integrity unit steps in and does their job lol.
P.s can somebody tell beau Ryan that watching borat , Bruno and reruns of the chaser does not make you a comedian.
How the fukk are they meant to sell rugby league to a greater audience when there is a bunch of 50 year old fukktards carrying on like that ..........
There are also plenty of Fukktards under the age of 50 too!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The whole show was pretty terrible but Langmack destroying Mario was great.
Please tell me more, I missed it!! I was a huge Langmack Fan when he was playing, havn't seen him for yonks.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Please tell me more, I missed it!! I was a huge Langmack Fan when he was playing, havn't seen him for yonks.
He just ripped into him about being s fake legend lol, how dumb he is and stuff was pretty good

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
this show is why league is going down hill

its more about the hosts then the game

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pointed out how many Grand finals each other panel member had been in and how many they won and asked why he was there. Said stuff like "legend? Who did you steal that from?"

Mario brought up Benny Elias and Langmack said "at least Benny has been there, who are you again?"

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Bahahahaha Langmack destroyed him!!!!! And you could see how frustrated Mario was getting, wow!!

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Halfway though the replay of the footy show and i want to throw the remote at the tv what a load of s##t how long has this show been aloud to run ???

(I haven't been always able to get before sky tv)

Status
Not open for further replies.