Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Again did you think this will happen?
You are 100% @04 Dreaming double account.
Club rewards a player for being here 7 years and fake fans want to turn on the club.

You must be perfect in life never made mistakes and run a multi million dollar company that runs perfect without rewarding any employees for there loyalty and hard work.
He is definitely the clown c.unts clone. Same narrative with mariner being resigned and club captain even thought club captain is a token captain and team captain is the highest level. Also 3 yrs for getting back to playing after a couple big injuries, there is no way it’s for 400k like some have stated.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is definitely the clown c.unts clone. Same narrative with mariner being resigned and club captain even thought club captain is a token captain and team captain is the highest level. Also 3 yrs for getting back to playing after a couple big injuries, there is no way it’s for 400k like some have stated.
Just hit ignore - do yourself a favour and block the trolls

We need to suffocate these oxygen thieves!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw him in Burwood Westfield the other day withdrawing cash from an ATM.
I bit my tongue because everyone including the snitch deserves his private life.

What one liner would you have said to him while getting cash from the ATM?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bit my tongue because everyone including the snitch deserves his private life.

Did RFM get upset that he had to make an effort & actually punch in his Pin Number before the money came out?

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Maybe something along the lines of:
Need a lift to the airport, champ?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I guesstimate he is on 400.
I’d say we would need to tip in 300.
South’s showed interest at one point of dogs covered the maximum and RFM was keen but that quickly vanished
You know you guys can just meet up at Jobels and have a coffee uleh. You don’t need to chat on the forum.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Again did you think this will happen?
You are 100% @04 Dreaming double account.
Club rewards a player for being here 7 years and fake fans want to turn on the club.

You must be perfect in life never made mistakes and run a multi million dollar company that runs perfect without rewarding any employees for there loyalty and hard work.
How was he loyal to the dogs? He had no options coming back from his 100 injuries lmao. He’s saved his back 5 years of labouring with us handing out free cash

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How was he loyal to the dogs? He had no options coming back from his 100 injuries lmao. He’s saved his back 5 years of labouring with us handing out free cash
So you’re saying he had no option and no club wanted him before resigning with us?

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard it was London but I’m guessing (and stands to reason) he is getting pumped out to multiple clubs. Pimp one, pimp for all.
Unfortunately as each day happens the club will be chipping in even more to pay for him. He has every right to stay. All power is in the contract unless both parties agree. Last year Flanagan and Thompson stood their ground.

RFM went from the most loved player in the pre-season second after Reynolds wasted signing who got emotional on all those videos to being totally hated and vilified. We are yet to hear his side of the story if there is one. So far just media leaks about RFM not from RFM about RFM.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you’re saying he had no option and no club wanted him before resigning with us?
I have high doubts anyone would have seriously offered him more money than us. If so he was smart to stick around as those clubs would dump him after another injury but we kept him on through several

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have high doubts anyone would have seriously offered him more money than us. If so he was smart to stick around as those clubs would dump him after another injury but we kept him on through several
It is what it is hopefully he can fuck off now

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM struggled when returning from major injuries in 2022. It was clear he still wasn't 100% right. Bulldogs should have only given him 12 month deal and evaluate season by season. This is no hindsight. It was obvious at the time more obvious now that he still hasn't go back to what he was before the major injury in 2021 and the surgery issues that followed. He did so well to get back onto the field he worked hard. He just wasn't the same performance wise upon return in 2022. Never should have been given 3 years. It's not his fault. Not his fault at all. Who offered him 3 years? Who made him club captain?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RFM struggled when returning from major injuries in 2022. It was clear he still wasn't 100% right. Bulldogs should have only given him 12 month deal and evaluate season by season. This is no hindsight. It was obvious at the time more obvious now that he still hasn't go back to what he was before the major injury in 2021 and the surgery issues that followed. He did so well to get back onto the field he worked hard. He just wasn't the same performance wise upon return in 2022. Never should have been given 3 years. It's not his fault. Not his fault at all. Who offered him 3 years? Who made him club captain?
So what you’re saying sack the people that gave him 3 year deal and made him captain?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately as each day happens the club will be chipping in even more to pay for him. He has every right to stay. All power is in the contract unless both parties agree. Last year Flanagan and Thompson stood their ground.

RFM went from the most loved player in the pre-season second after Reynolds wasted signing who got emotional on all those videos to being totally hated and vilified. We are yet to hear his side of the story if there is one. So far just media leaks about RFM not from RFM about RFM.
Yep. I think what will happen is Doggs will pay the most maximum allowed.
I’m not sure what taht is exactly but everyone knows we are a rich club and Phil knows how to spend to the level of a Russian oligarchs side girl.
I predict we end up covering either 100% of costs, or, we cover 100% of costs and the English club will pay their minimum wage as if not sure it’s allowed to have players playing for free. So it’ll be full 100% plus 60k or whatever their min is and that’ll get him across.
Will cost us but in some ways a win as RFM and the English club benefits. English clubs are poor so I support helping them.