Top win boys. Very impressive.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Newtown Jets vs Canterbury Bulldogs Saturday 17th September at 3:10 pm live on Channel 9.

Game is at Leichhardt Oval with the winner facing the Penrith Panthers in the GF.

@ASSASSIN

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the situation with Will Kennedy and Dykes is... But I'll be cheering for the Cowboys tonight so Sharks have to play again and potentially stop Miller dropping back to cup.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the situation with Will Kennedy and Dykes is... But I'll be cheering for the Cowboys tonight so Sharks have to play again and potentially stop Miller dropping back to cup.
Dykes played today in NSW Cup at fullback & scored a try.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why the hell doesn't Okenbur run harder!!!! It just looks like he is strolling onto it and as soon as he is tackled he just stands there waiting for the held call. Can someone show him how he ran over Cameron Smith, must be on Youtube.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best players today
Tanner - best of the props- ran hard - tackled well.
Topine - very good game, was involved all over the park.
Morrin - had good moments
Gray - busy at hooker looks promising
Wackham - played well, organised the team especially when Docker Clay when off. Two smart kicks ended up with tries.
Toia. Dropped a few high kicks but was always dangerous in attack, defensively well positioned.
Special mention to Okunbor. None of his familiar errors , plenty of post contact metres & competed well with the high kicks.
3 Wakeham 2 Topine 1. Toia/Tanner.