Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey where do I find highlights of the game? tried going on FB + NSWRL & couldn't find anything ..its bloody terrible if there isnt! as P/C & Flegg's getting more coverage..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey where do I find highlights of the game? tried going on FB + NSWRL & couldn't find anything ..its bloody terrible if there isnt! as P/C & Flegg's getting more coverage..
NRL.COM have fuck all NSW Cup promoting or highlights, the NRLW get more, pretty bad considering the level is nearly elite.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate it was the number 9 Ryan Gray who had a great game.

You couldn’t work out who it was???
Or do you just like being a hero and abusing the kid for a 50/50 call.

He played the whole game at number 9 and deserves praise.

He is not the dumb fuck
Gray has improved significantly this year - always good at dummy half but his defence was an issue - now he defends well.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate it was the number 9 Ryan Gray who had a great game.

You couldn’t work out who it was???
Or do you just like being a hero and abusing the kid for a 50/50 call.

He played the whole game at number 9 and deserves praise.

He is not the dumb fuck
No heroics here sunshine, I just called it like I saw it. Not saying that No9 had a bad game either but all players have a lapse from time to time and sometimes at the worse possible moment. If it wasn't an illegal strip and a ploy by Newtown then the ref was also fooled which led to the penalty.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Watched the game for the first time, how fuckn useless is Matt Doorey. Did absolutely fuckall, it goes beyond me how he has an NRL contract and he has some kinda fan club. Complete softcock. Gonna be really pissed if Gus thinks he deserves to be resigned.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the game for the first time, how fuckn useless is Matt Doorey. Did absolutely fuckall, it goes beyond me how he has an NRL contract and he has some kinda fan club. Complete softcock. Gonna be really pissed if Gus thinks he deserves to be resigned.
Pele hurt him :tearsofjoy: and he stayed on the floor. Our top 30 for 2023 is full, he won't be re-signed thank god.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
You have the biggest problem with juniors i stg. How the hell do you think the best NRL players came through, they came through NSW Cup.
Name me the last 15 NSW cup winners
Without using Google
Nobody cares except for family and friends

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is one of the softest players I've seen. He is an insult to Lebos lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Name me the last 15 NSW cup winners
Without using Google
Nobody cares except for family and friends
Earning more money than both of us still so lets just stop running our mouths about them yeah?

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d like to see Rajab get rid of that Billy Birmingham poofter ponytail.