Bulldogs new apparel deal has strong heritage focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs News

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Rugby League Club is delighted to announce that Canterbury International will provide the Club’s on-field apparel range for the next four years.

More...bulldogs.com.au

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs new apparel deal has strong heritage focus
18/10/2010 4:40:23 PM
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Rugby League Club is delighted to announce that Canterbury International will provide the Club’s on-field apparel range for the next four years.

The synergies in the Canterbury name make the partnership a natural fit, with the Canterbury International logo to appear on all apparel with the traditional ‘triple C’ and the Canterbury name.

Bulldogs General Manager of Marketing and Commercial Operations Mr Dirk Melton says the players are particularly excited by the opportunity to wear a brand that is renowned for its outstanding quality, creative design and innovative material.

“Having involved the player leadership group in all facets of this decision; from the determination of who we should partner with through to design, I am very excited that this relationship will make both our Club and supporters very happy,” Melton said.

“The quality of Canterbury International’s products and their ability to provide the full range of apparel as per NRL Guidelines sets them apart from their competitors.

“Importantly, this partnership provides perfect alignment to the Bulldogs’ decision to focus on embracing our heritage and return to the Canterbury-Bankstown name in 2010.”

Canterbury International was established in 1904 and has a long history in partnering international sporting teams due to its quality and commitment to sporting excellence, including the Queensland State of Origin, NSW Waratahs, New Zealand Warriors, New Zealand Black Caps and a number of junior and emerging teams across all sports.

“Canterbury is excited to be partnering with Canterbury Bulldogs in what we see as the perfect partnership not only in name, but also in the strength, core values and heritage of both brands,” said Scott Chapman, CEO of Canterbury, Australia.

“CCC is looking forward to a successful partnership and one that we are pleased to be launching with esCarpade.”

Canterbury International proudly launched their partnership today by providing this year’s Camp Quality esCarpade event with polo t-shirts for all participants – a donation exceeding more than $20,000 and which highlights their commitment to aligning with the Bulldogs in the Community program.

“Camp Quality would like to thank the Bulldogs and Canterbury International for their support of esCarpade,” said Camp Quality CEO Simon Rountree. “This is true corporate and social responsibility in action, where we have the partner of one of our premium partners getting behind one of our major events.

“The donated Canterbury branded t-shirt’s are a great addition to our annual event, which commenced on Saturday from Tamworth and helps bring fun therapy to children living with cancer in regional areas.”

Canterbury's range extends to sporting and casual lifestyle apparel, along with technical sporting injury supports and compression for men, women and kids. All ranges are available at Canterbury's retail outlets and all major sporting stores, for further information please visit www.canterburynz.com.au.

2011 Member Pre-order

To celebrate the launch of the Canterbury partnership 2011 Members are able to pre-order their limited edition jerseys by clicking here

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love that away jersey.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
What's with those collars?? Shocking.

Other than that, not bad actually.

PuLsAqUeEn

GregEastwood♥
Reaction score
I second that. Love the design though not convinced on the collar :|

TheEnnistainer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben Roberts makes both the jerseys he is wearing pretty damn awesome, unlike Turner on the other hand hahaha

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We really need to get rid of the curved V, I've always hated it

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the collars are allright on the heritage jersey am really liking that. will have to go in a see the away shirt, see what its like am not liking that swurl bit but maybe it will grow on me

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
I really like the heritage jersey.. Will buy one when they come out..

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome new jerseys!!!!! well done CCC !!!

just wondering if anyone has pics of the back view of our new jerseys???

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Why do they use different shades of blue for our Home & Away?

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those jerseys are sexual chocolate. No doubt you can't sneeze through them like you can with the x-blades jerseys.

Although for parity's sake, I have to say the x-blades track jackets are sublime.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont like the completely white sleeve on the home jersey, otherwise ok...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love that away jersey.
I agree, I am typically more fond of our white home jesrey, but I think I am tending towards the away jersey this time round

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ever since our away strip of mainly blue was introduced, our away strip i beleive is the best looking jersey in the NRL by far!!!!!

anyone got any pics yet of how the back of the new jerseys look???

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I just wish the home jersey had blue sleeves

Otherwise they are perfect

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just wish the home jersey had blue sleeves

Otherwise they are perfect
Take it to an asian lady's shop and get her to die it blue.

Make sure you point out which colour blue is, it might come back a roosters jersey lol

Status
Not open for further replies.