News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will it have its own barber / hairdresser?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why 5% ? Are they less of a human being than us guys? Let's hope you don't have a daughter.
Correct… equal rights … in fact they seem to be more human than us . It’s all about looks and Beauty these days. And if your born beautiful then good luck to you. no doubt will be successful.. one way or another lol. Girl power/women rule!!

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be great for us but as others have said it will be weird not having the hill as big as it is. It’ll be a sad day when you can’t watch a game of footy sitting on a grassy hill anymore

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rugby League revenue is largely run through the mens game
Womens talent pool no matter how "good" they get will be comparable to a under 14s
Mate so is pretty much 90% of other sports in the world. Women are part of the rugby league community starting from the moms who drive their kids to play on the weekend, to the management and right down to some of the most hardcore fans.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There's no women playing WNRL I'll tell you that LOL.
I've seen that St George "woman" up close. She plays for Wenty in their off-season.

All due respect to her but I honestly doubt she is female. She is built like TPJ. She is friendly and down to earth I'll give her that.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've seen that St George "woman" up close. She plays for Wenty in their off-season.

All due respect to her but I honestly doubt she is female. She is built like TPJ. She is friendly and down to earth I'll give her that.
BAHAHAH yeah there was alot of chatter about her when she first arrived. Her husband does the dishes and vacuuming thats for sure. No one is arguing with that one.