Bulldogs name unchanged lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Anyone upset about this lineup needs their head read. No lineup announced Tuesday after Monday night footy is ever what takes the park on game day.
i really hope there are last minute changes before kick-off, based on Moore's interview though on foxsports after the game on Monday, it seemed fairly evident that he would stick with the same team.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I don't think we've got the best team possible, and if we have, we're not going to be going very far. We looked very flat at stages last night and desperately need some punch in the forwards. Every back besides Patten and Goodwin lack quick and quality runs from dummy half too but I'm most concerned about Eastwood and Warburton's running ability. Ryan has been back to his running best but those two along with fairly average yardage from Armit and Hodgson is holding us back.

Most teams have dominated us in metres gained but we've managed to win through skill and luck.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't think we've got the best team possible, and if we have, we're not going to be going very far. We looked very flat at stages last night and desperately need some punch in the forwards. Every back besides Patten and Goodwin lack quick and quality runs from dummy half too but I'm most concerned about Eastwood and Warburton's running ability. Ryan has been back to his running best but those two along with fairly average yardage from Armit and Hodgson is holding us back.

Most teams have dominated us in metres gained but we've managed to win through skill and luck.
I do agree with you, that we can field a better side, however i don't think we have been lucky. We should of had another 2 tries against the sharks which were disallowed, and possibly should of been given. Against the Bunnies i don't think we had that much in attack, however its mainly defense that wins you games (example the sharks from last year), i thought our defense on monday was superb (except for the first 2-3 minutes). Rabbitohs in my opinion did not play well compared to previous weeks, i honestly thought we were unlucky not to win by more.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idris in and Utai out for mine.

StingrayCharles

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FFS get rid of Millard the dud, he sucked last year and he sucks this year. Bring back Idris ASAP!
The guy is clearly not a dud - has been an important part of both wins in a row

If this all brings the team together more and makes Idris more hungry to go 100% the whole time when he gets back in 1st grade then i am all for it

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Eastwood needs more match fitness.

Warburton has been quiet in attack this year so far. But is a mistake free player.

Armit has been fantastic with 30 mins game time he has he got more 100m and even made a line break against the Rabbitohs.

I think when Hickey comes back I hope he makes good damaging runs.

BiGGiE4Ya

Waterboy
Reaction score
FCUK Hickey, his a fat DUD!!!
He cant run for ****, they drive the cuuunt back like his a 90kg winger........

My opinion is Millard out, Idris In. Utai needs to go fcuk him self and learn how to hold on to a football. Do you ever think to your self WTF do these cuunts do in training all week that they cant even catch a football. FFS!!!

Armit for me has proved him self more the enough so far this year. HIS 1 LOYAL DOG.....
He took a 80k pay cut just to stay with the dogz and his been playing some good footy, safe and smart.

Overall moore better start dropping Millard and Utai before they start costing us games........

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Idris gets so overhyped on this site, hes a ball hog, makes many errors and is bad in defence sigh

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Its a actual disgrace that most people on here are still bagging our players, why would you drop players in a winning team. Millard has done nothing wrong in my eyes, a few dropped balls, but in the conditions that s expected, Utai may of nearly handed the rabbits the game but he nearly put it out of their reach 5 mins before that. I'm happy for the Utai experiment to continue.

We have won 4 from 5 under Moore, 2 from 2 with Utai and Millard, how about some encouragement.

Bulldogs by 22
This is Folkes style logic. As soon as we lose (which could be this week if the Eels finally put something together on their left hand side), this theory goes out the window.

Plenty of people here bag Hazem for crabbing across field in attack. Watch Millard - he's worse!! He can defend, granted but is hopeless when the ball goes in the air and his handling leaves a lot to be desired. Positional play in attack is not the best either.

I hope he does well on Sunday and will be cheering him on but the reality is, we have a weapon sitting in the stands who should be on the field because we want to teach him a lesson. Could come back to bite us (and a little part of me keeps telling me that it will - maybe not this week or next but maybe in the long term)!!!

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Also, I assume Barba is playing U/21s because of the same logic as Idris, ie punishment.

To my mind - he didn't set the world on fire in the first three rounds but did nothing wrong. If I was going to stick a back on the bench, it would be him!!

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Make Idris work for it. He is learning a great lesson currently, and the team is winning. I am sure the first time we lose Millard will be back where he belongs.
Excellent post.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
i'd rather be proactive and drop millard now before he costs us a game. idris has the x-factor.

johnny rotten

Waterboy
Reaction score
any one that thinks utai millard hazem should be in 1st grade need fuking glasses after the players we bought this year that should have been the last of them in the top grade they all do nothing except help the other team win.

aaronr

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think utais days as a winger are over but i think he looks good as an impact forward off bench very dangerous when defenders are tired,and moore is not trying to change our lineup much to create cohesion as we had so many new combinations and make idris and barba improve their games

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
utai is crap lets be honest he needs to be tagged never to play first grade again.millard is average and warburton doesnt exite me make the chandes kevvy even if its only idris back in the centres

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Problem with Utai is that for every awesome bust he makes, he makes 3 errors :(

Status
Not open for further replies.