Bulldogs MUST keep KASIANO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree 100% re the "Big Sam weight loss & get fit program". IF Sam can get to say 115 kg get fit and stay that way he would be near unstoppable. My take on Sam is that when he is fit he is very mobile for a big man and could play second row.

How would this go as a forward pack:

8 James Graham
9 Michael Lichaa
10 Andrew Fifita
11 Frank Pritchard
12 Dale Finucane
13 Greg Eastwood

Pretty formidable I think.
Doubt Kas would ever get any where under 120kg.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm sure Kas is with us till the end of next year. So at worst we are going to have a full year with Dogzilla, TRex and Fifitasaurus. Dogs will work out a way to keep Dogzilla otherwise he will have to lose his nickname.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There you go just created a new Banner along with TRex and Dogzilla we now have Fifitasaurus. Haha

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree I don't see the need for Tolman. Tolman is not the modern day prop, defensively he is fine but with the ball he gets dominated and has little ball playing ability. I think Graham if he re signs can be the prop playing long minutes.
He really lacks in all departments except endurance. He is a boring version of Graham.and if we resigned him that would be awful. Bring back aggressive players.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
He just can't seem to control his weight. Everytime I see him he looks fatter. According to a Pritchard interview, he can't stop eating. Portion size is a problem for him. A dietician's nightmare. Imagine being a dietician and Kasiano walks through your front door.
I mentioned this in another thread, but Kas has lost heaps of weight already. He is trim. I know this because I saw him in the stands at the Broncos game. I am telling you all now, when you see him play this year, you will eat your words.

Also, a lot of you people cry foul when a player leaves mid-contract, yet you are happy to drop players mid-contract. It is a two way street: either don't care when players break contracts and join the broncos, or don't call for players/coaches/trainers/mascots to be sacked.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
IF we lose Kasiano I will be pissed . fken hasler man I don't know what the guy is up to but he is starting to shit me. I just have this feeling that something isnt right at the club.

KASIANO is a big force ! Imagine the pack with Him, Fifita, Graham, Williams, etc fuar

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Someone told me (not saying i trust them or anything, took it with a grain of salt) that the Bulldogs are sick of Kasiano's inability to lose weight and injury proneness, and they want to let him go..

Maybe Fifita was a way of putting him on notice?

Nevertheless, I'd be gutted to see him go, one of my favorite players at the club when healthy. Will never forget the run he took in the 2012 semi vs Manly.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For those that don't like Tolman? Haha u have no idea! He is our Future capatain and Heart and soul of the team!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
can you imagine the sore fingers on sharks and rabbits men dialling his number constantly?

If Kas can't stay fit then it's a shame and a waste of the cap. He's awesome though and I hope he can get there and stay in this team.
Ideally, Tolman and Williams ideally would be the first to go.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
fken hasler man I don't know what the guy is up to but he is starting to shit me.
Why are you mad at Des? It's not his fault players are getting injured and the media write copious amount of rubbish regarding the bulldogs players being released or bought. Kasiano is not going anywhere, we just signed one of, if not the best players to come off contract this year in Fifita along with one of the best U20's players in Lichaa and we are now in the process of retaining the last pieces of the puzzle in Graham and Morris. Considering almost every other player of note has been re-signed last year, that is some incredible retention/recruitment if you ask me.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer over Kas anyday of the week.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Why are you mad at Des? It's not his fault players are getting injured and the media write copious amount of rubbish regarding the bulldogs players being released or bought. Kasiano is not going anywhere, we just signed one of, if not the best players to come off contract this year in Fifita along with one of the best U20's players in Lichaa and we are now in the process of retaining the last pieces of the puzzle in Graham and Morris. Considering almost every other player of note has been re-signed last year, that is some incredible retention/recruitment if you ask me.
I am annoyed with Des because he doesn't give the juniors a chance. Give templeman a run at Fullback. Give Sila a shot at wing. wtf do we still have brown on the wing. SILA has talent. Moses Mbye needs to get a run.

Last weeks performance was rubbish, no new structures or anything same old flat footy.

In terms of recruitment well done but lets start making small changes, experiment with fresh faces (juniors)

Not only that but with all this talk about Hasler and the technology he has brought over to the Dogs we should be dominating the league. It doesnt look like anything is helping.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he at least stays until his contract is up, it gives him a chance to actually show he wants to stay by losing some weight and kicking ass on the field.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am annoyed with Des because he doesn't give the juniors a chance. Give templeman a run at Fullback. Give Sila a shot at wing. wtf do we still have brown on the wing. SILA has talent. Moses Mbye needs to get a run.

Last weeks performance was rubbish, no new structures or anything same old flat footy.

In terms of recruitment well done but lets start making small changes, experiment with fresh faces (juniors)

Not only that but with all this talk about Hasler and the technology he has brought over to the Dogs we should be dominating the league. It doesnt look like anything is helping.

Do you really think you know better than Des? There has to be very good reasons why he doesn't give those youngsters a shot.

Did you see Luke Brooks play for the Tigers on the weekend? It was painful watching everyone run at him all day long and him missing tackles.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

IF you witnessed Templeman's performance on the weekend you'd realize why his toiling in reserve grade. He kept getting caught out in defence also missing many tackles and was found missing a lot of times in attack. The kid has a great deal of potential but there is no way he is ready or even in the shadows yet of the first graders ahead of him. Let him continue learning his craft in reserve grade instead of continually asking for him to be included in the first grade side and thrown to the wolves. Go and watch him play in reserve grade week in week out before you go questioning why he isn't being selected to play first grade.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you really think you know better than Des? There has to be very good reasons why he doesn't give those youngsters a shot.

Did you see Luke Brooks play for the Tigers on the weekend? It was painful watching everyone run at him all day long and him missing tackles.
^^^^This.

Status
Not open for further replies.