Bulldogs MUST keep KASIANO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kasiano MUST not be given an early Release just because the dogs have signed Fifita! Kasiano is signed till the end of next season and in my opinion must see out his contract and have a season with Fifita in the team at the very least! We don't want another situation where we release a big name player before his contract! I don't care if he plays on the bench to accommodate Fifita if it means we have the best props in the game!

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoah whoah whoah, slow down there buddy.

Who said the Doggies were even entertaining the idea of a mid season release?

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Kas is great in the momentary bursts of commitment he shows during games, and when he isn't injured. We can't seem to keep him on the paddock for long so if he wants to go let him, he can sit and support another team from the sidelines.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All big Kas need to do is lose some weight and get fit, that will stop these niggling injures.
He would be a huge loss if we lose him.
We win more games with Kas on the field.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
All big Kas need to do is lose some weight and get fit, that will stop these niggling injures.
This.

Kasiano really does have to be kept.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong but hasn't he slimmed down a hell of a lot

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All big Kas need to do is lose some weight and get fit, that will stop these niggling injures. He would be a huge loss if we lose him.
I agree 100% re the "Big Sam weight loss & get fit program". IF Sam can get to say 115 kg get fit and stay that way he would be near unstoppable. My take on Sam is that when he is fit he is very mobile for a big man and could play second row.

How would this go as a forward pack:

8 James Graham
9 Michael Lichaa
10 Andrew Fifita
11 Frank Pritchard
12 Dale Finucane
13 Greg Eastwood

Pretty formidable I think.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Does he even play for Canterbury anymore ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would not be to fussed if he left.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Sam loves this club and its better for us to keep our homegrown. I would release Tolman first if we need to cull Front rowers

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Love the bloke but you have to admit its very frustrating, he always seems to be out injured. Him and Eastwood.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam loves this club and its better for us to keep our homegrown. I would release Tolman first if we need to cull Front rowers
Tolman won't get released because we just signed him

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On MMM this morning, Kasiano is hot property. A number of clubs calling his manager asking what is going on.
Also, Fifita is not on $850K. ....he's on $600-$650K.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree I don't see the need for Tolman. Tolman is not the modern day prop, defensively he is fine but with the ball he gets dominated and has little ball playing ability. I think Graham if he re signs can be the prop playing long minutes.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Graham is expected to re-sign fairly soon as suggested by our Ceo he is a priority

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Speaking of his weight... Tell the guy on these forums to stop shouting Kaz free bloody chickens.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He just can't seem to control his weight. Everytime I see him he looks fatter. According to a Pritchard interview, he can't stop eating. Portion size is a problem for him. A dietician's nightmare. Imagine being a dietician and Kasiano walks through your front door.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love the bloke but you have to admit its very frustrating, he always seems to be out injured. Him and Eastwood.
Spot on! And the fact that they are both injured more often than they are fit and injury free puts a big hole in our forward stocks.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
I think the performance of our forwards this year will answer who will be going. Atm, Williams is the prime candidate. Hopefully, this situation makes him click. But I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.