Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok, comprehension lesson 101. Read the article.
Obviously the tigers think he’s a $1m a year player. If they are paying him $1m for 2021 and 2022 from their own cap what makes you think they are not paying him $1m for 2019 and 2020. Obviously they think he’s worth it and see him as their long term fullback.

Another thing, the article also say we are freeing up $800k which is what he’s on. It’s didn’t say we are freeing up $650k or $700k, it said $800k.

He asked for a release. There was no tap on the shoulder or shopping him around. Now I’m not basing my fact on the article itself, but my sources are way beyond where your getting your info from, especially if you say things like “yeh it’s pretty much around there.” Now that’s what you call laughable mate!

People that come on this page and start posting things as fact when it’s only second hand information that they may get from a friend who knows someone at the club, or a trainer, or someone on the coaching staff, or a friend of a friend is mind blowing. Even if it’s from Andrew Hill himself. If you have no direct connection to any directors then just keep quite.
You're clearly wrong, just give it up and stop writing a fake narative.

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bahahaha ok Archie. Because your opinion matters.

Maybe ask dogwhisper if I don't know shit. Thats if you can speak with your mouth full of his privates ;)
Yeah cool story bro ... u don’t know shit .. why act like u do ...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Another hater who thinks he knows everything
Yh the Tigers are paying Moses a million a season, how fucking dumb are some of you *****.

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Oh sorry sounds like u brokered the deal on behalf of mbye... apologies ... gronk ...
show me the contract that says the tigers didn’t... if u can’t then just move on and carry on sucking other sxc_boi’s penis’.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh sorry sounds like u brokered the deal on behalf of mbye... apologies ... gronk ...
show me the contract that says the tigers didn’t... if u can’t then just move on and carry on sucking other sxc_boi’s penis’.
Loll how funny your comment is in respect to people who actually know what is happening.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You idiot, how about you show me the contract that says he is getting $1m? Just a dumb comment, terrible logic.

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
I can’t show u the contract it’s confidential.. spastic , U should know better if u think u know everything

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can’t show u the contract it’s confidential.. spastic , U should know better if u think u know everything
Haha fuck me dead, thanks for the laugh.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thank you.

We are a mess of a club financially and need to invest in the future.

They are not part of the future even if they are our best current backline players.

They have served our club well but not worth the cash they would demand. It's time for a rebuild.

We are getting rid of the DES influenced players and dead wood: Woods, Mybe, Borris, Jorris, Eastwood. Who is next? Foran...Hopoate...Montoya...and Lichaa..Sounds like a good plan.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So the Tigers took Mbye off our hands full freight? WTF lol

Status
Not open for further replies.