Bulldogs Jerseys $99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish the jerseys they make available to the public this year were actually the same design as the player issue, rather than just putting this years sponsors on last years design.

Good price there in comparison to RPP

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wish the jerseys they make available to the public this year were actually the same design as the player issue, rather than just putting this years sponsors on last years design.

Good price there in comparison to RPP
I'm with you 100% on this one, the players jerseys are so much better. They have the extra wide blue/and or white cuff around the bicep. and the band around the abdomen. Only way we could get one is through auction sadly.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm with you 100% on this one, the players jerseys are so much better. They have the extra wide blue/and or white cuff around the bicep. and the band around the abdomen. Only way we could get one is through auction sadly.
Yep. The continuous blue across the shoulders, without the white stitching looks much better. The colours on the 2014 players version look more matt as well.

I hope they produce the same design for the public next year.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Canterbury store at birkenhead point were selling boxes of 2014 jerseys for $50 Each earlier this season. 2013 ones were $40 and the training ones were $30

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yep. The continuous blue across the shoulders, without the white stitching looks much better. The colours on the 2014 players version look more matt as well.

Im actually hoping for a special commemoration jersey to replicate and or replace our home jersey for our 80year anniversary. even just a small adaptation of the logo would be great.

A

Alexander the Great

They dont have my size in the alternate jersey :(

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I asked raelene about this during the q and a, apparently the players jerseys are streamlined for performance..

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I asked raelene about this during the q and a, apparently the players jerseys are streamlined for performance..
The players jerseys have always been a different cut to the public issue. Player issue jerseys are tapered for a tighter fit and the logos are printed.

But at least the design was the same on both the player and public issue last year (stitching the same colours, same sheen etc.) They have just slapped the 2014 sponsors on the 2013 design for public issue this year.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Might have to drop the price by a further $90 if they hope to sell out.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Peter Wynn sell the player jerseys. They cost $200 and I think they have a number on them already.

But who would seriously walk around in a tight jersey like that? lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The same people that walk around with skinny jeans so tight they look painted on and the embarassing thing is most of them are male these days.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Peter Wynn sell the player jerseys. They cost $200 and I think they have a number on them already.

But who would seriously walk around in a tight jersey like that? lol
Given the size of the players, they probably wouldn't be that tight on me

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the 2014 Pre Season polo shirt has actually gone up from the regular price of $80 to the special price of $99? I guess pre season is a special time of year..the players, the club, the fans..are all hopeful for success in the coming season.. Hence that special price! :love:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Talking about club merchandise, received the 2014 jersey fully signed and framed today from our online store. Only 100 were officially issued this year and managed to snag no 11. Was the last one they had and none were available at our merchandise outlet in Belmore. Early Christmas present for my hubby and he is absolutely stoked. Cost me just over $800 delivered, so there goes my whole Christmas budget in one go. Never mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.