Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not able to watch but will check the highlights out later. Great to hear we're winning and guys like Papalii, Oloapu and O'Neill are playing well.

How is Marshall going? How good would it be if 4-5 from this team become regular FGers in a few years..
Papali'i, O'Neill, Hopoi and Marshall are a good chance and I hope Woods and Seve continue to progress through the grades also.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How did KO go?
Has good touches but you would expect someone that has played first grade to be more involved and dominant. Actually looked somewhat of a 5/8 today.

I guess he is still underage though. JoashPap and O’Neil were more impressive

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damon Marshall is weird idk he just looks a bit lackluster for me

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Papalii had his finger prints on nearly on the tries. His running style reminds me of Roger Tuivasa Scheck. Hopefully forfills promise in a few years. (Perhaps why dogs have not signed a longterm Fullback). Karl did some good things, but other times looks disjointed in attack. Most likely end up at Lock. Johannssen came off the bench looks promising, don't know much about him. Tackled strongly & scored a couple of meat pies.

Malla

Reaction score
Has good touches but you would expect someone that has played first grade to be more involved and dominant. Actually looked somewhat of a 5/8 today.

I guess he is still underage though. JoashPap and O’Neil were more impressive
Think the time in NSW cup and then grade has helped him. Big year for KO next year…

Malla

Reaction score
Papalii had his finger prints on nearly on the tries. His running style reminds me of Roger Tuivasa Scheck. Hopefully forfills promise in a few years. (Perhaps why dogs have not signed a longterm Fullback). Karl did some good things, but other times looks disjointed in attack. Most likely end up at Lock. Johannssen came off the bench looks promising, don't know much about him. Tackled strongly & scored a couple of meat pies.
The more I watch him play the more I think he will develop into a 5/8. I missed the game today, but I heard the same thing you said.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What was the final score lads and who stood out?

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely some good prospects there

I thought O'Neill, Papalii, looked pretty good

Front rowers Todd and Hopoi looked strong and Johannson looked like a goer off the bench

Todd was the dominant front rower on the field and Hopoi has good leg speed for a big guy. Hopefully these 2 can put on more size and muscle and keep developing over the next couple of years

Also I hope that O'Neill, Papalii and KO keep playing together and develop their combination together and hopefully progress and bring that through to first grade in a couple of years