News Bulldogs Jack Hetherington facing lengthy ban after being sent off for tackle on Valentine Holmes

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are in trouble our middles are not up to it. And out edges stand there watching. We need a forward rebuild keep Topine,Thompson Atoni. Start again with the rest. Before we end up with a forward pack with all out dated players like unfortunately Hoppa. The game has changed our back row is to small. And we have 1 possibly 2 front row in the modern era mould

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are in trouble our middles are not up to it. And out edges stand there watching. We need a forward rebuild keep Topine,Thompson Atoni. Start again with the rest. Before we end up with a forward pack with all out dated players like unfortunately Hoppa. The game has changed our back row is to small. And we have 1 possibly 2 front row in the modern era mould
Why keep Atoni? He’s done nothing either. Thomson is only one of NRL standard.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Renouf is hands done better than him and when Renouf and Thompson punch it down the middle we actually don't look like total shit. I don't know what we do from here though, maybe start Topine or Smith somewhere..
Atoni needs to learn how to find his front, and play the ball quicker. By far seems the slowest watching on tele. Gets ok metres, yet struggles to ensure next play is on the front foot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Atoni needs to learn how to find his front, and play the ball quicker. By far seems the slowest watching on tele. Gets ok metres, yet struggles to ensure next play is on the front foot.
Not really.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS all of our 2021 recruits are fucking rubbish and a waste of money.
That plus the fact we have players who know they won’t be here next season bro.
Round 11 can’t come soon enough because it’s quite clear this group is taking the piss big time
Hoppa made a point of not passing the ball onto Cotric twice was an absolute disgrace
I mean seriously trying to beat his man on the inside at snail pace.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, but nah, but yeah
Literally look back to last week and he has the fastest play the ball of any forward. He can obviously improve but it's hardly anything worth picking on.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hetherington is the dumbest player in the game, I'm sure he would manage to find something else dumb to do.
I’ll challenge that. I’ve never seen anyone more dumber that S.Katoa. At least JMK has 5% of a whole brain, Katoa has 1% of a whole brain. He’s just got enough in his brain to be able to eat, sleep and breathe.

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Literally look back to last week and he has the fastest play the ball of any forward. He can obviously improve but it's hardly anything worth picking on.
Maybe, just from what I’ve seen he’s play the balls seem slower than everyone else. Think he’s handling needs work also. Not writing the bloke off, just not sure on him either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe, just from what I’ve seen he’s play the balls seem slower than everyone else. Think he’s handling needs work also. Not writing the bloke off, just not sure on him either.
He's our best middle after Thompson.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why was Klein the ref? Thought we had perenara