News Bulldogs Jack Hetherington facing lengthy ban after being sent off for tackle on Valentine Holmes

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
deserving of a send off, hetherington plays very aggressively today while not intentional was very lazy very careless, any player of similar playing style are dealt with partly by reputation and past history by on field referees

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He deserved 10 in bin and a suspension to follow. But at least he’s showing some emotion he’s giving it a go. He’s passing after contact. When in bin fox are showing his emotion in sheds. To be honest some of our other so called stars could show some
When he’s suspended I’m ok with it. He’s not the most skilful but he’s having a go. Can the same be said about all our forwards? And backs?

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has to be consistency. Cody walker diliberate elbow to the back of the head, easily deserved a send off. Understand this is subjective, but it is easier to send off players from teams at the bottom if the ladder, than the top teams. That is what stinks.
I don't have a problem with that send off. I do have a problem with inconsistency. Holmes isn't going to miss a game, yet CNK who is out indefinitely was hit badly by Kikau in a way that was 100% unnecessary, and Kikau got no sanction. If the rule that got Hetho sent off has to do with player wellfare, how about getting a bit consistent with that idea and sanctioning players who cause injuries through completely unnecessary play.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He deserved 10 in bin and a suspension to follow. But at least he’s showing some emotion he’s giving it a go. He’s passing after contact. When in bin fox are showing his emotion in sheds. To be honest some of our other so called stars could show some
When he’s suspended I’m ok with it. He’s not the most skilful but he’s having a go. Can the same be said about all our forwards? And backs?
He's shit, end of. Renouf is far better than him on less coin.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hetherington is the dumbest player in the game, I'm sure he would manage to find something else dumb to do.
Na latrell is dumber and walker. Yet being of certain heritage helps

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Many people were worried about this guy before he arrived. Goes to show it’s very hard to change a player like him. His reputation will mean he’ll always be watched like a hawk by officials which does us no favours.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's shit, end of. Renouf is far better than him on less coin.
Not denying Renouf is starting to hit his straps. But Renouf will never add aggression to the forwards line like Hethrington. He is still young and needs a old head leader. Not what we have now