Bulldogs in the RLWC2021

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who would have thought that burton would debut for the kangaroos before cleary when we signed him from the panthers in 2020.
Kangaroo #840 - burton, #841 - cleary
hehe we probably need to say sametime, not before. Only reason Burton is lower number is because of alphabetical order.

But still sounds good.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thompson [emoji102]
62 mins
14 runs
163m with 55pcm
2 TBs
1 offload
1 Try

Elite??????
He had a good game Thommo, he was particularly noticeable in that period just after France scored their second try and looked like they were a chance of getting back into the game. Upped his involvement with some good hit ups and stinging tackles.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My Bold prediction is Thommo will be our best player next year with a very strong season, solidifying a place in at least Top 7 props in the league. I just feel he is building up to it. @Actros, i’m backing your man.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Bold prediction is Thommo will be our best player next year with a very strong season, solidifying a place in at least Top 7 props in the league. I just feel he is building up to it. @Actros, i’m backing your man.
He is certainly capable of having his best season yet with Mahoney firing out passes in front of him, rather than him checking his run to receive a pass and then running into the defence.

Most of our forwards will improve next year but Thommo has been one of our better guys in terms steaming passes the ad line. He just needs the ball to be passed to him at the right time

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Current bulldogs and future bulldogs have been going well.
I know he’s leaving but jmk has been doing good.
Thommo is standing up.
Fox is doing freaky things and burto doing his thing. Kikau strong as always. Hope to see kiraz and rajab kill it tonight.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiraz knocked out cold this morning, probably make him unavailable for the next pool game too

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The WNRL teams would have been more competitive than that France team
The commentators reckoned this is the best England team ever, will beat Australia by 50 and New Zealand by 100 and George Williams finally showed why he is the world's best half back.

Was still good to see Thompson enjoying himself.

Maybe match stats aren't that relevant to a consistent player like Thompson.

It's more the example he sets for the rest of the side and how he is used in a game. There aren't really stats for team players. But they are important.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The commentators reckoned this is the best England team ever, will beat Australia by 50 and New Zealand by 100 and George Williams finally showed why he is the world's best half back.

Was still good to see Thompson enjoying himself.

Maybe match stats aren't that relevant to a consistent player like Thompson.

It's more the example he sets for the rest of the side and how he is used in a game. There aren't really stats for team players. But they are important.
They have a real good team this year. They might have a good crack against kiwis but Australia is to strong with the worlds best halfback in Cleary