Bulldogs in the RLWC2021

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Burton's travelled all the way to England just to play 1 game.
Burton also played 30 mins in game 3 at centre when Teddy went off. Dogs Train & trial players Josh Ralph (Wales) & Penioni Tagituimua (Fiji) who were loaned to Mounties have played 3 games while Lumelume (Fiji) & Billy T (Greece) have been on a World Cup holiday not getting a game. Burton went over as the 3rd string 5/8 & 4th string centre so was always going to be more of a holiday when the semis are played.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope Thommo KILLS it in the blue and white in 23, love to see him smash *****, big an powerful!!

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully Burton gets at least one more game, probably as a reserve, before the comp is over.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton will be learning a lot at WC training, especially working with DCE and Hunt and again with Cleary.
He will have an even better idea now of what the best half backs can do and his short kicking game should improve.
90% of what he learns from the tour will be from just being part of the squad. Games will deliver a bit more experience but at the risk of injury. Only two games in the whole series will be equivalent to NRL standard. The rest is like touch footy at the union picnic.
He is also a potential future captain so the tour will help for that as well.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thommo hasn’t played since week 1. Injury or ?

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know what I'd be doing 22 years old and all that cash.
Hopefully, what happens in Ibiza/Mykonos stays in Ibiza/Mykonos.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know what I'd be doing 22 years old and all that cash.
Hopefully, what happens in Ibiza/Mykonos stays in Ibiza/Mykonos.
Not with social media lol. I remember one time my cousin was there and my aunt and uncle were stalking him online and my aunt was like "oh look how nice he is walking all those girls home"... :tearsofjoy: