Bulldogs have signed Ryan Tandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another bench prop but needed this year for our lack of depth...

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he is no superstar, but reliable, hasnt played a lot of games deserves a chance

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
On minimum wage i guess he is a decent pick up. Cause thats what he was on at melbourne. But he has only played a hand full of games in his NRL career. So in saying that we can not expect another Ben Hannant or Steve price. He will probably be in the Armit/Ryan Mold. Have only seen him play very briefly. As long as he hits the ball up hard and makes a couple of tackles he is better then what we are offering now. Could possibly play 2nd row to add some meters. Just hope we didnt pay too much on a player that was on minimum wage at the storm.
hahahahahahaha. How the Bulldogs are operating now, it wouldn't surprise me if they are paying him $920k a year

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet. He's no Hannant, but he shiits all over Hickey.

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
Nothing but a back up forward offers nothing..... Come on bulldogs you can do better then Tandy, give us something 2 look forward 2 next year plz...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I will tell you if i think hes a good signing once i see him play.

C

chipandchase

if he has been bought mid season then he will definately be in the 17 for the dogs next week against the titans. TBH brown has not shown much and he could be a good back up signing.
we need size and grunt and he hopefully offers that.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
He couldn't possibly be any worse than hogwash hickey and armpit :D

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tandy is coached very well at the Storm but isn't that the point many people are trying to make.
Get rid of Moore first, buy a new coach, then look at playing roster

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i like this signing and i think he is a good player and will add to the team, however I agree with the comments regarding Browne, I think he should be given more of a go and more minutes to see what he can do in FG.... sort of reminds me of when we had Glen Hall, he showed alot of promise at the dogs wasnt given a go and went to souths and ruined his career for a while..

lexbulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tandy is one of melbournes worst forwards, im sure they're glad to get rid of him, i don't think i've ever seen a game with tandy when he hasn't dropped the ball atleast twice

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
You lot call for change, call for new names, and when you finally get it you b*tch and whine.

"Ohhh no, not another Storm player! yuk yuk yuk! Tolman and Tandy = Terrible! Sack Moore! What a waste of valuable $$, I've seen him play once before for 11 minutes and he didn't do too well!"

Give the bloke a go. He's going to be raring to go and prove himself with the Doggies.

Best of luck to him.

C

chipandchase

mmmm watching Tolman last night , was solid but did not pass the ball once!!!
he has the worst stats in the NRL for a prop in offloading, did anyone know that?? pretty easy to defend against isnt it

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He never has offloaded lol don't know if you guys realised it..

He's just another hard worker. No offloads, tackle busts or linebreaks. Hannant has more of a ball playing game.

Still a good player but, Tim Mannah is better though..

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He never has offloaded lol don't know if you guys realised it..

He's just another hard worker. No offloads, tackle busts or linebreaks. Hannant has more of a ball playing game.

Still a good player but, Tim Mannah is better though..
So what this means is we still don't have a ball playing forward for next year so we can expect more of the same one out BS.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is a great player... have people here only started to watch him play or something?

Cant see how anyone would have expected him to be a SBW 1 loose arm throwing crazy mother f**ker throwing offloads left and right.

He is what he is and does the job well. He will make rep sides in future years.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Still happy we signed him but.

One of the best young props and halfbacks signed for next year. Get Widdop for fullback, Sezar to develop for 5/8. Ennis captain and hooker. Build team around that.

C

Carl.

lol tandy is rubbish

put an average player into a great team they look good

put and average player in our rabble and you'll get another cizzlerowski

Status
Not open for further replies.