Bulldogs have signed Ryan Tandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dullbogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cool. We have signed Tom Selleck, Magnum PI. Stay tuned for more exciting, sexy adventures.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least he's not a skirt wearing ***** like most of our forward pack. Decent mid season pick up in my opinion. It's not as though we will be resting our entire season hopes on him alone.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hopefully tandy will be good for us and add a bit of starch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Hickey: #1 prop in nrl
Tandy: man with d mo
Hennent: softcock blonde

we hve dem all

damobulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
He's not bad. Father in law knows his folks and he runs hard, hits hard, tries hard. No frills but has a dig. Better bench prop then morrin.

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fk me, what a fantastic foward pack!! This season just gets worse,

Hickey ( Complete Fkup )
Warburton ( In any other team could not even make the NSW Cup )
Paea ( Dud )
Halatau ( Dud )
Payne ( Dud )
Hodgson ( Too Old )
Ryan ( Although playing well, over the hill )
Armit ( Still gives 100%, but no superstar )
Stagg ( Champion )
Ennis ( Not playing very well this year at all! )

And now Tandy Fk me, Please Kevin Moore just please resign!! You are clutching at straws now really scrapping the bottom of the barrel!!

Bulldog Boy

Waterboy
Reaction score
He hasn't played one game for the Bulldogs and your already bagging him, give him a go and stop the negativity..

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's not bad. Father in law knows his folks and he runs hard, hits hard, tries hard. No frills but has a dig. Better bench prop then morrin.
Well, if he has a dig it puts him ahead of some of our current forwards. A few of them are digless.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any player coming from Melbourne this year should be fired up with the cap drama. Runs pretty hard and the one game i remember watching him play in he popped off some offloads (one led to a try from memory). I won't complain about us having another option to choose from.

He might not be a star but there are positives. He comes from a club thats in the habit of winning right now and he's actually been involved in that at NRL level rather than being a talented amateur who's never even trained full-time. I remember just a couple of years ago when we resorted to Fred Briggs to restock our pack. I'm not knocking Briggs who i thought tried hard but wasn't the X factor that sparked our resurgence. At least Tandy has been round the NRL and Super league for a while, has been at Melbourne so he should be well versed in his required role after 11 games for them this year. He's also played for a few clubs already so he should be able to find his feet quickly. Overall he could be just what we need and i applaud the club for being pro-active about continuing to explore options to improve our season.

Since nobody else has said so, Welcome to the doggies Tandy and i loved your work on magnum PI.

(ps somone needs to come up with a magnum banner for him before he plays his first game for us)

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Very true, But unfortunatly my friend that will never happen as long as that gronk Moore is the coach!!
honestly i think there is alot of players that warrant FG time over him....hell anyone of us on this forum deserve a spot ahead of warburton lol

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tandy isn't nothing special we needed mongrel he doesn't have much of it

next years props will be tolman , armit, hodgo and tandy nothing special really

we need star 2nd rowers Blair would complete our team

personally i think taupau deserves a run in FG the bloke makes 200m easy in toyota cup and is a unit

Last edited by a moderator:

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
all u bloody idiots saying he is a dud....give the bloke a chance. Tandy actually knows the meaning of an offload and has some grunt which we have non of at the moment.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What really sh!ts me is we are showing NO faith in any of the lower grade props...They obviously didn't sign him to play him in NSW Cup, they signed him to play FG blocking the potential route for guys like Browne and Taupau. It's disgusting how we don't even give our juniors a good chance in FG first, then when we go off to sign opposition players we sign their absolute worst ones. I mean seriously of all the guys to sign from the Storm, Moore picks Tandy? If we're going to chuck a Roosters or Manly, atleast do it correctly and aim for players that are either decent and have potential or the superstars not some bloody fringe first grader than we have plenty of in the first place.

Not to mention we then buy opposition juniors who give them a decent run and show promise at incredibly inflated prices...Disgusting

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
A bunch of un grateful farks.
he is better than what we have now and is good for depth which also dont have. Tapau,Kasiano and Afu are way off way of NRL level

Status
Not open for further replies.