Bulldogs give Barba blessing for Sydney return, Reni Maitua future to be determined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be awkward if he came back to the Bulldogs.
Don't even say that joking lol. Awkward isnt the word. Nightmare is closer. Also a waste of cash he isn't a good player any more

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't under estimate him he is a natural freak of a player. He just needs confidence.
Everytime I saw Barba with his team mates ,at the broncos ,he looked excluded, pretty sure he was bullied into submission.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barba walked out on the Bulldogs and now hew wants out of his Broncos contract. All this shows me is that now Barba needs a big label on him that says: "FRAGILE - HANDLE WITH CARE - THIS WAY UP".

There's an old saying that goes "Age is mandatory - maturity is optional. Take the right option". Barba has obviously screwed up big time on this one.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba walked out on the Bulldogs and now hew wants out of his Broncos contract. All this shows me is that now Barba needs a big label on him that says: "FRAGILE - HANDLE WITH CARE - THIS WAY UP".

There's an old saying that goes "Age is mandatory - maturity is optional. Take the right option". Barba has obviously screwed up big time on this one.
Or his ankle is very "fragile". Proceed with care.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't under estimate him he is a natural freak of a player. He just needs confidence.
Everytime I saw Barba with his team mates ,at the broncos ,he looked excluded, pretty sure he was bullied into submission.
Probably they have had enough of his bullshit excuses, and his drinking and gambling

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Some people on here have very short memories

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind where he goes, what he does or who he plays for. Castle knows there is no benefit in pursuing the matter-however the media will do their best to make a story about the dogs being "bitter" about him being back I Sydney.
We did the right thing by barba in letting him go (even though we knew it was BS) and we are doing the right thing by saying 'he has the right to do what he wants cause he has got nothing to do with us anymore'.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind where he goes, what he does or who he plays for. Castle knows there is no benefit in pursuing the matter-however the media will do their best to make a story about the dogs being "bitter" about him being back I Sydney.
We did the right thing by barba in letting him go (even though we knew it was BS) and we are doing the right thing by saying 'he has the right to do what he wants cause he has got nothing to do with us anymore'.
I agree with ya. He's got nothing to do with us, he's not our problem, move on.

moeybulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol I thought his main reason for leaving was to stay with his kids in Queensland ? Or was that just a lie and now he's ****ed and only option is to come back to sydney lol he's a good player n all but would never support him again.

Malla

Reaction score
Everybody knows that he didn't leave the club on his own accord. He was forced out by the powers that be because of the split he caused in our playing group. The whole moving to Brisbane to save his relationship with his missus and daughters was all a facade.

I actually think him coming back to Sydney and getting away from Ainsley will lead to him playing better footy. Good luck to him though.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forcing him to stay in QLD is an ugly court case waiting to happen (and we wouldnt win). You can't restrict trade like that.

I'm squarely in the "meh" camp.

Ancient history and we got his best years anyway.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont really give much of a care bout him but one sentence that irked the crap out of me in his sterlo interview was that hed be willing to give up footy and even walk away from our club (at the time) to move to brisbane and stay with his kids. If thats the case then quit footy, find a factory job and stay up there champ!!!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Are Bulldogs fans still obsessed with Barba?

Dogs fans are better than that, surely.

Reaction score
More people in here need to adopt the thoughts of the club and CEO regarding Barba.

Hope he finds a home and gets back some form.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba blew his chance at being a legend of the club and the game because of his own greed and selfishness

Our style suited him to a T

Status
Not open for further replies.