News Bulldogs focus on Wakeham, Foran as prospect of Reynolds return fades

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So Parra signed him for $800,000K per year, and only stayed there 1 year, to me he looked busted then, I'm sure he left because of that, he did very little at the Warriors, why because his body was finished then.
Enter Des and we signed him for $1M per year, and was going to be our saviour, did Des really think that he was going to bring Foran back to life ala Lazarus.
I just hope that all this talk on TK about signing Foran even at a reduced rate is just fantasy talk by some who have plenty of time on their hands.
Some people here think he plays like a million dollar player when healthy. What a joke we have a record of 9 and 17 when he plays so he’s not a difference maker in the slightest

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DWZ has hardly shown he’s the answer at fb either. Throwing Averillo in at fb could be a master stroke similar to when Michael Morgan was playing fb for the Cowboys
Been sayiing for a while... Would love to throw Avo at the back. His got modern day FB written all over him and watching him play on the wing in the trials only supported it.

A spine of Avo / Wakeham / Foran / Jmk / Katoa has strike all over it and DWZ is an easy fit in centre shifting Smith back to his wing. If only we had a coach.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't care if Foran wins the Dally M award this year, we better not give himanother contract.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What so good about Wakeham again? I haven't seen it.

sogs seem to be standing firm in not selling him to the tigers as per Madges condition for releasing Reynolds so they must see it too.
Apparently he has promise.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Based on what foran has us for the last 3 years, what would you think would be an adequate contract offered to foz.
I’d be happy to pay him 500k but there has to be injury clauses put in there.he needs to understand we got him with injuries.he should be happy with 500k