Bulldogs fans ready to take over Allianz Stadium for Penrith clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you going to be there castle?
Dear Mr A,

Unfortunately Ms Castle will not be there, she is running a fund raiser for the kids of Ghana. I mean considering winning Premierships is not our main priority it only makes sense that she pour her efforts into more pressing matters.

Yours sincerely,
The ***** from the Bulldogs office

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this may sound unethical and against our principals as Dogs fans but to those thinking of attending the game and are willing to send Des & Raelene a message wear Panthers colours. The less blue and white in the crowd the stronger the message!!!
Hitler could be our coach and Stalin our CEO and I'd still never wear an opposition teams jersey...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know this may sound unethical and against our principals as Dogs fans but to those thinking of attending the game and are willing to send Des & Raelene a message wear Panthers colours. The less blue and white in the crowd the stronger the message!!!
I love you bro but fuck that lol

The closest I'd do is wear a plain black shirt.

People wear black at funerals, our funeral is at 4pm on Sunday.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hitler could be our coach and Stalin our CEO and I'd still never wear an opposition teams jersey...
Like I wrote "I know this may sound unethical and against our principals as Dogs fans but the less blue and white in the crowd the stronger the message!!!" No where did I state that we have to wear their jersey!!! I did suggest wearing panthers colours (not jerseys) to blend into the crowd. Black, brown, whites, even pink. The less blue the better!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love you bro but fuck that lol

The closest I'd do is wear a plain black shirt.

People wear black at funerals, our funeral is at 4pm on Sunday.
My point exactly Assassin wear anything but blue and white!!! The message of discontent will come across loud and clear especially on TV.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My point exactly Assassin wear anything but blue and white!!! The message of discontent will come across loud and clear especially on TV.
Or print out A3 sized posters saying "Des out, Ivan in" lol

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
People will go, only to watch a trainwreck happen. But i guess when people go watch Nascar, they go looking for crashes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like it , Funny, Best Post, LOVE it!!! You choose my friend :grinning:
Lol, all jokes aside, I wouldn't bother with anything because the club doesn't give a fuck what we think. We can't change anything. Even if they listen and change shit, it's their idea, not ours.

Last edited:

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last time we "took" over Allianz (2015), we got smashed by the Roosters. I guess that's all that Ralene is worried about. Rearing her head for a good PR story, rather than sort out the football dept!

Anyway, I am staying home and organising at BBQ. I'd rather spend my money on my family and good company, rather than go and watch an absolute nightmare, which is what is looking 99% likely

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
honestly, I know exactly how you feel .. but at least give them the benefit of the doubt for 20mins ?? Do it for bullfrog
Ahh you prick you guilted me into it. Thats emotional blackmail lol

Status
Not open for further replies.