Bulldogs fans abuse police- Daily Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
DEVASTATED Canterbury Bulldogs fans clashed with police last night following their team’s loss in the NRL grand final.
Thousands of supporters spilled on to Burwood Rd in Belmore and the situation became tense when a pedestrian sign was ripped out of the ground.
Fans jumped up and down on the sign when police forced their way through the crowd. A female police officer was seen confronting one man.
As about 15 officers surrounded the area, the crowd started chanting “F. k the police, f. k the police”.
About 10 minutes later, police spotted fans arguing and they moved through the restless crowd to cool down the altercation.
Officers put their backs to the wall of a restaurant as the fans moved face-to-face with them. The officers took one person’s details and eventually left.
No arrests were made.

Seriously? Why the **** do they always find the need to tarnish all of us because of 1 or two knobs. This is not news worthy. I saw a group of Souths fans hurl a wheelie bin into the line waiting for the train but nobody from the Telegraph was jerking off on their laptop to get that news out. Several others have reported cars with Bulldogs flags etc being vandalised. Great to see the media up to their old tricks

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So out of all that... took one persons details and no arrest.

Btw love the title. Didnt see DT title 'panthers fans bash innocent man on train' did we ??

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How is this newsworthy!? True gutter journalism

jimmyjames

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs media need to be all over this sort of stuff - ignoring it in the hopes the media will forget about us is not a strategy.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whatever happened to those 2 Panther fans that bashed the old dude?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL none of this happened as I was right there when the small scuffle between 2 lebo hero fans and 2 male police officers some push and shove then it broke up fairly quick, good work media hyping more shit up

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guess nothing will be said about the female bulldogs supporter who was practice king hit by a south's supporter.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you farted next to a jurno 5 minutes latter you would read how you shit your daks.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL none of this happened as I was right there when the small scuffle between 2 lebo hero fans and 2 male police officers some push and shove then it broke up fairly quick, good work media hyping more shit up
I was there for that one, couldn't believe those imbeciles thought they could take on the police, this story is about what happened up the roadactually a few fights broke out, one of them being a few fans jumping one guy right in front of the camera man. Dumb... dumb... dumb...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Not surprised about this sh1t coming from the telegraph it's an absolute joke.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing even happened
Exactly, bit of push and shove with the 2 hero Lebs and cops before some of pulled them off and told the heros to away and not ruin this Bulldogs celebration.

Also what was with Souths fans coming in with Aboriginal flags? I didn't see a single Lebo flag when celebrating in Belmore ffs

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was there for that one, couldn't believe those imbeciles thought they could take on the police, this story is about what happened up the roadactually a few fights broke out, one of them being a few fans jumping one guy right in front of the camera man. Dumb... dumb... dumb...
I don't believe the officers didn't make any arrest and were trying to egg on those heros lol, it was good to watch but if I was the cop hand cuffs and baton would of been used.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
The Tele is seeking to raise their readership subscribers in the Waterloo/Alexandria area.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately we will never win with the media.

They love to paint our fans as grubs and will jump on any given incident to report negative views on our club.

It's why I wanted to win this so bad this year. Like really bad. We have so many haters and doubters. This is the worst feeling ever.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, bit of push and shove with the 2 hero Lebs and cops before some of pulled them off and told the heros to away and not ruin this Bulldogs celebration.

Also what was with Souths fans coming in with Aboriginal flags? I didn't see a single Lebo flag when celebrating in Belmore ffs
Souths reckon they have ties to the indigenous thru Inglis which they do. Souths have a massive orchestrated agenda to promote their brand throughout the world. They do this by celebrity media campaigns. What better way to pose as a all inclusive caring club than to pretend you are aligned with our indigenous. If no one will come out and say it I will..

.There is an insidious hate of Muslims and the community due to war on ISIL. Nothing has been said out loud and that's what worries me it's a hidden agenda. Might as well have been South Sydney United Nations vs the Canterbury Islamic Extremists.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Souths reckon they have ties to the indigenous thru Inglis which they do. Souths have a massive orchestrated agenda to promote their brand throughout the world. They do this by celebrity media campaigns. What better way to pose as a all inclusive caring club. Good luck dealing with em when they are drunk
Apparently Cathy Freeman rated sitting with Souths GI & trophy better than winning gold in 2000.

She was Sharks #1 ticket holder when Peachey was there.

Pretty sure she was an "avid" Bronco at some stage aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.