Bulldogs fans abuse police- Daily Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Do we have ourselves a stray pig? ;p

it has nothing to do with bulldogs supporters. It has everything to do with large groups of drunk morons...
Not sure there's a need for that sort of derogatory comment was simply asserting that from experience the idiots that think they don't have to behave within the guidelines of all other law abiding people, without fail are always wearing Bulldogs supporter gear!

N

Natboy

Not sure there's a need for that sort of derogatory comment was simply asserting that from experience the idiots that think they don't have to behave within the guidelines of all other law abiding people, without fail are always wearing Bulldogs supporter gear!
I don't expect an answer mate but I would be very interested where you work and how long you've been doing it because I think you either have selective memory or tunnel vision

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't expect an answer mate but I would be very interested where you work and how long you've been doing it because I think you either have selective memory or tunnel vision
Let's just say 14 years and there's nothing wrong with my vision nor my memory!

Not to mention I've been a supporter of the blue and white doggies for 33 years.

So I can tell you it's not something that warms my heart!!!

N

Natboy

Let's just say 14 years and there's nothing wrong with my vision nor my memory!

Not to mention I've been a supporter of the blue and white doggies for 33 years.

So I can tell you it's not something that warms my heart!!!
I do know what you mean about some dogs "fans" and their lack of respect for the law but everywhere I go I see fans from other clubs being absolute ****wits too, especially at their home grounds like Manly, Penrith, C'town, newcastle, brisbane and plenty more
Ah cool you must be a 34 number ;)

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
I do know what you mean about some dogs "fans" and their lack of respect for the law but everywhere I go I see fans from other clubs being absolute ****wits too, especially at their home grounds like Manly, Penrith, C'town, newcastle, brisbane and plenty more
Ah cool you must be a 34 number ;)
34 number ?

N

Natboy

Actually 39 pm me mate be interested to here where your at?
Haha nah I was sitting there was an employee who is an ex-police prosecutor and asked him what rego number 14 years would be
He said to say if you're at camden get those cows off the road?

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Haha nah I was sitting there was an employee who is an ex-police prosecutor and asked him what rego number 14 years would be
He said to say if you're at camden get those cows off the road?
Cool nah don't work at Camden but live out that way lol

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
So:
"Bulldogs fans abuse police" - Worthy of a story.
"Souths supporter exposing himself in front of a child" - Only mentioned in passing by media and treated as a joke.

Good to see the media have their priorities straight.
Totally agree with you, unfortunately though it appears when Souths supporters do it its "enjoying their success" when the mighty doggies fans do it its "here we go again" Bulldogs fans at it again!

From what I've read neither are news worthy

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was only screwing with you mate hence the ;p.

from my experience as a regular member of society dickheads will be dickheads regardless of what jersey they wear.

shindig

Waterboy
Reaction score
What better way to pose as a all inclusive caring club than to pretend you are aligned with our indigenous.
Souths have always had an extremely close relationship with the indigenous community , it isn't pretend.

Status
Not open for further replies.