Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Genuinely why does anyone get such a hardon knowing who we sign a week or two early? What does it change for you personally.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Genuinely why does anyone get such a hardon knowing who we sign a week or two early? What does it change for you personally.
Mate I completely understand wanting to know asap and being excited when we been shit for so long and lack a prop like may badly. Not to mention his bro is a beast too.

That said it’s a bit far invading foreign fans forums and spamming them like he does here every 2 mins and expecting anything but insults from them.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate I completely understand wanting to know asap and being excited when we been shit for so long and lack a prop like may badly. Not to mention his bro is a beast too.

That said it’s a bit far invading foreign fans forums and spamming them like he does here every 2 mins and expecting anything but insults from them.
It’s the reverence for posters who know someone who works at the club or is related like they are a messiah that gets me haha

SunnyCoastDOGG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah they are everyone just gives ya shit on here putting me down cause i only want the best for our club i just want to know are we in the box seat for the mays thats it
Don’t get yourself down bro, someone obviosuly hacked your LU account. I’d be changing banking passwords if I was you

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think now terrell will go to panthers with taylan cause tiny will stay at panthers wouldnt surprise me at all taylan got no manager and now he will get terrell to panthers not dogs

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deal would have been done now for the brothers if they were coming to dogs both will be at panthers

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think now terrell will go to panthers with taylan cause tiny will stay at panthers wouldnt surprise me at all taylan got no manager and now he will get terrell to panthers not dogs
Panther couldn't compete with 600k from Rooster for Leniu. Panther have 3 of the best starting middles in the game. I don't think Panther can offer $ or minutes for May.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t worry about it Joel. If we get them great, if not, it’s not like they’re amazing players. We already have excellent backs and Terrell is nowhere near the top props.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Ok… alright… it’s way past your bedtime buddy!

Would you like me to sing you a Wiggles song or would you like something left field like Tellie Tubbies?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Deal would have been done now for the brothers if they were coming to dogs both will be at panthers
Everyone tells you to be patient but you don't take advice on board, consequently you paint a target on yourself for narks to hang shit on you.

Noone knows mate.
It could take 1 or 2 days or it could be 10 it takes time, be patient and you will be ok.Just check for anything official every couple of days but maybe stop posting shit like "are we getting them or what" or statements like the above post you have said about ten times ffs.