Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't screenshot atm.
Here is the Link. Look for the poster Global Panther.

Cant screenshot cause not true believe it when i see it

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The source on LU is usually pretty close to the mark. No idea on the dollars being thrown around though. A fair bit I'd imagine.
Yeah thats same bloke that said luai was coming and wat happen there taylan will stay at panthers

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah thats same bloke that said luai was coming and wat happen there taylan will stay at panthers
Not sure there is a spot for Taylan. Turuva and To’o are their first choice wings. Taylan will look elsewhere. If we can get him at a fair price and get the uso from the roosters it will be a good package

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not sure there is a spot for Taylan. Turuva and To’o are their first choice wings. Taylan will look elsewhere. If we can get him at a fair price and get the uso from the roosters it will be a good package
I think one of May or Turuva could easily play centre.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As long as Terrel comes to its a good bit of business. Skelton probably sees the door though as Ciraldo sees him second to Wilson at least from an outsiders perspective.

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Theres a few more u could add like fotuaika, piakura and the younger fainu brothers. Still a chance of landing manase upon release from jail
Fuck me… Fotuaika?… you clown cahhhhunts just don’t know when to stop… he was settled at the GC, new baby, good circle of friends… and he becomes an auto-miss in your books… maybe Fotuaika said to Gus “your proposal is all tip top magoo… the only problem I have is the 0.01% chance I end up with 04 Dreaming as my neighbour if I move to Sydney, and all the money in the world cannot compensate for that”

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d really like to see him here. Great player.

Hopefully also sees his brother here as an answer to one prop! Those 2 + mooney probably less than afb [emoji23]