Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Funny thing about this is if we have another poor season this year ciradio be gone and so will burton critta kikau and salmon there only there at dogs cause of him as coach once he goes they will walk to than back to square one again another 10 year rebuild
Hey mate
I love your passion ,but can you chuck in a comma or full stop ...something!

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses
Leinu
Hunt
Tino
Haas
D Saifiti
AFB
Luai

Missed lesser lights Sele and lost a one horse race for Twal

All big misses and still puzzling no offers put in for Flegler and J Saifiti the brother actually off contract for 2025
Theres a few more u could add like fotuaika, piakura and the younger fainu brothers. Still a chance of landing manase upon release from jail

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You guys don't like the truth. He's unfit, lazy, a poor influence and more interested in his brand than his football for our club. Wish he left with TPJ.
And yet he was still our top try scorer, AGAIN... Doesn't say much for those you want to replace him with! :sweatsmile:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I knew I had these somewhere.

JAC
15 games
11 tries
1 try assist
11 line breaks
52 tackle breaks

Wilson
11 games
6 tries
4 try assists
11 line breaks
47 tackle breaks

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys will bounce back, just a matter of time. I really hope it's on the back of the work being put into your pathways and not pillaging us too much though. lol.

My guess is 3 or 4 years and it will start bearing fruit, seems a while away, but it's worth it. I can tell you that much from experience and hearing the "5 year plan" jokes every 5 minutes.

Sorry for comparing you to a Souffs fan too. That was a bit below the belt. Ha ha
I don’t mind your comments you’re usually fair in what you have to say ..

But I have to mention we’ve never once pillaged your team, we’ve offered what’s fair to a player coming off contract & unfortunately your club either hasn’t wanted to, or been able to, afford to match it due to current successes and wanting to keep up and coming talent ..

It’s a shame that success like this is not rewarded more …. but we’ve been down this path ourselves, if they didn’t choose to come to us it would have just been another club …

Pillaging generally means stealing, even using violent to take it … we haven’t done that .. we haven’t even offered ridiculous overs like the Tig’s .. as I said it’s the unfortunate part if success that we ourselves have encountered .. so please lose the word we’ve pillaged players .,

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t mind your comments you’re usually fair in what you have to say ..

But I have to mention we’ve never once pillaged your team, we’ve offered what’s fair to a player coming off contract & unfortunately your club either hasn’t wanted to, or been able to, afford to match it due to current successes and wanting to keep up and coming talent ..

It’s a shame that success like this is not rewarded more …. but we’ve been down this path ourselves, if they didn’t choose to come to us it would have just been another club …

Pillaging generally means stealing, even using violent to take it … we haven’t done that .. we haven’t even offered ridiculous overs like the Tig’s .. as I said it’s the unfortunate part if success that we ourselves have encountered .. so please lose the word we’ve pillaged players .,
Pillaged is just down to perspective. I did add a lol after it to try and convey tone. 100% if it wasn't you it would be someone else, I just get a chuckle when you hear quotes from Ciraldo along the lines of not offering deals to anyone we want to keep. I'm not mad about it, he did everything and more to earn his pay while with us, now he has to do the same for you guys and part of that is recruitment.

I agree with you that success should be rewarded more, the NRL doesn't have the appetite for that though. It also keeps things interesting to a degree, there have been some gems unearthed by filling holes left by those that move on, for us Scott Sorenson is a classic example.

And as you said, it's not like you guys haven't been through it. The Parra raid in the 90's, Roosters mid 00's. Even us late 80's, not sure if that was really a raid or you guys putting a few oldies out to pasture, either way we benefited from that immensely. I think I've mentioned it on here before, but I rate Chris Mortimer as one of the most important signings we have ever made. Imo if he didn't come we don't win it in 1991, even though he retired the year before.