News Bulldogs emerge as favourite to sign Alex Twal after coffee shop meeting with Cameron Ciraldo

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There are clues.
1. The saints swap last year that fell through.
2. @EXORCISTs inside oil strongly suggested Kiraz is part of the ‘Training is too hard’ crew.
3. I could be very wrong but I didn’t see him at mad Monday. Please disregard this if wrong as I’m 50/50 here
4. If we want to get a fly prop, we will need to provide a player of real value and that is Kiraz if a team wants a centre three quarter.
Parra for example need players out the back and I could easily see a Blake Lawrie for Kiraz trade at saints still.
Keep an eye on Parra because Kiraz has said multiple times in interviews Lebs don’t leave their mums house (He has said this a few times) and he wouldn’t need too if he went to Parra, and he could be a chance at a premiership there.
Hunt only player I'd trade for him and unfortunately for us Flanagan is their coach and won't let him go.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tigers may want to get rid of him to simply rid the joint of anyone that has been a part of their losing culture
Could be a handy pickup
So he's literally jumping from 1 frying pan to another....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Manly probably trying to offload Schuster after their colosal fcuk up and the tigers once again digging a deeper hole.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine missing out on a 5th division prop to Manly, pathetic coach.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more I can see a RFM swap.
RFM on about 450 so I say full freight transfer then they split the difference on the leb.
But I have a sneaky suspicion Kiraz will be transferred to someone for a prop.
Because we tried to transfer Kiraz last season to saints.
I'm happy to transfer kiraz. He is what he is. He goes hard, but he isn't the sort of player who is going to become a game breaker. Cost wise it's great at the moment, but we should be striving for even better.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figures are way off
SMH today:
“Given Keppie and Twal are on similar pay packets for next year – in the vicinity of $500,000 – a swap could hold appeal for both clubs. The Sea Eagles and Tigers have been contacted for comment”

Looks like im right yet again

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
SMH today:
“Given Keppie and Twal are on similar pay packets for next year – in the vicinity of $500,000 – a swap could hold appeal for both clubs. The Sea Eagles and Tigers have been contacted for comment”

Looks like you are still a dumb ****. You said we are throwing 500k at him, what’s that got to do with what he’s being paid by the tigers? Fuck you are dumb

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
SMH today:

Yeah, you must be right.

As if the players get a say in where they want to go.

How ridiculous.