Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaving of own accord and being discarded are.......................................................................... Different
Leaving because you weren’t offered a contract = of your own accord and also = discarded. Same same but different

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like everyone did to Barrett and Pay when they were about to be sacked? Ciraldo doesn’t deserve my loyalty. He needs to earn it. As it stands right now, I think he’s a turnip.
In that case, I've no idea why you are unable to relate to his approach??

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Five years ago we were in the hole Hasler dug us. Now Ciraldope and Gus are digging us a new one. But hey, keep hassling people who are brave enough to tell the truth and whistling que-sera while they dig us deeper.
If the previous builder fucked the foundations, you need to dig deeper to get the virgin ground to build a solid foundation.
Simple (for everyone else)!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol all you wrote was a bunch of rubbish, yes JMK was shit we came last with JMK , how many times did JMK pass to the wrong side when we had an opening?
You keep repeating yourself over and over we conceded 34 points but it’s an excuse if we tell you the reason.
So when Melbourne lost 40-0 to manly in a grandfinal what’s their excuse, oh Cameron smith wasn’t playing is that excuse ?

I told you we have a better roster for 2024 stop talking about this year.
What did xerri do? Made one mistake and he paid for it but Elliot kept fucking up it’s ok to you.
You must have the same mentality as Elliot.
So you will hook up with your friends mrs and use im drunk as an excuse.
No, he comes here and fucks us over by posting his shit all over the forum instead!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So just because I don't agree with the majority on a number of issues I'm trolling? I have openly admitted I started having a bit of fun at the forum's expense with some of the Elliott and Flanagun stuff and was trolling a bit at the time... but that doesn't mean I didn't hold the genuine belief that they were both made scapegoats by the Kennel because the Kennel didn't want to face the much deeper issues at the club. There is a very clear recurrent pattern in this place, select players, subject them to over the top, undue criticism, get new batch of players, rinse repeat,

And me not going along with the general consensus is evidence I am not thinking freely? Um, I don't think you understand what free thinking is, if you're drawing that conclusion.
So let's see if the TL DR version makes sense to everyone else.
I'm not a troll, yet admit to trolling, yet am not a troll!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not the one trying to change your mind, fam. You are generally the one that replies to my posts, challenges my pinions and calls me Karen lol. I never said you're not entitled to your view. All I want is to speak my opinion on here... and if I am challenged I will argue.
So if your posts are not to evoke thought, that leaves trolling.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not sure @Flanagun is a troll.
Don’t get me wrong he went through a troll phase. I know mud sticks but he just seems like he’s defending himself.
The trolls seeem to be the people who come to pick fights and get abusive to critical thinkers and free thinkers
Pretty clear to me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong he went through a troll phase. I know mud sticks but he just seems like he’s defending himself.
The trolls seeem to be the people who come to pick fights and get abusive to critical thinkers and free thinkers
Pretty clear to me.
Well, @SexBomb is my dupe account, so I guess in that sense I’m a troll.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty clear to me.
Here’s why he’s 100% a troll … anyone with common sense would just have their say, give their opinion on something and then move on, if others didn’t agree, they wouldn’t give a crap, they’d stand by their comment, they’d again maybe reply & give their opinion, and again they’d then just move on …

This dude has been high jacking threads for months, maybe longer, arguing about the same old shit over and over, go look at his archives, it’s the same narrative over and over, sometimes 4 / 5 comments about the same old chit in a row … there are comments from him admitting he’s trying to reach his quotas .. he purposely sets out to trigger a response …

He’s a self confessed troll … we all know it … he’s previously been banned for it, he’s banned from creating threads because of it ..

He has multiple accounts … just call the horse a horse !

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s why he’s 100% a troll … anyone with common sense would just have their say, give their opinion on something and then move on, if others didn’t agree, they wouldn’t give a crap, they’d stand by their comment, they’d again maybe reply & give their opinion, and again they’d then just move on …

This dude has been high jacking threads for months, maybe longer, arguing about the same old shit over and over, go look at his archives, it’s the same narrative over and over, sometimes 4 / 5 comments about the same old chit in a row … there are comments from him admitting he’s trying to reach his quotas .. he purposely sets out to trigger a response …

He’s a self confessed troll … we all know it … he’s previously been banned for it, he’s banned from creating threads because of it ..

What are his other accounts do you think?

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You could even call that horse the 'c' word with a capital 'C'.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, @SexBomb is my dupe account, so I guess in that sense I’m a troll.
People who think for themselves and go against the narrative are labeled trolls and other stuff. Happened when people questioned covid, lockdowns, vaccines and masks. Same at Bulldogs. Anyone who questions or points out wrong decisions by Gould (the club is now Gould) gets shot down, abused and labeled either a fake fan or troll for daring to question the narrative.

The likes of Gould and Reynolds have left for the money before whats to say they won’t again?

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s been many wrong decisions made by Gould. He shouldn’t have sole and total control of the club. His role should be more defined, more specific and in his strengths. His weakness is NRL, recruitment and retention. We need the board, coach and recruitment manager to lead in this direction. Our recruitment manager is effectively beong paid for a holiday as Gould does it all. So let’s find a new and effective one.

@TheSexDogs made in a yesterday Ciraldo wanted to keep Averillo and we know Gould didn’t. These are the issues that brought coaches undone at Penrith until Cleary version 2 stepped in and said enough is enough. The coaches want one player and Gould go elsewhere.

Many Gould signings and retentions have gone before they’ve finished the contract. It’s not just 1-2 the list is growing. No matter whether we het them cheap it eats away at the cap. Two they can’t get rid of Sutton and RFM both signed or retained by Gould. We can’t write off RFM this means we on the edge of the cap.

The signing of the coach wasn’t a good one.

Gould has lots of strengths use him in the strengths.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty clear to me.
Whatever you say has 0 credibility.
You say free thinking I say shit for brain.
You know this forum is for bulldogs fanatics but you put down Club legends and support players that didn’t make any contribution to the club.
You support south’s which is absurd and you know they are unpopular here.
You calling people troll is the same as you think you are Lebanese.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People who think for themselves and go against the narrative are labeled trolls and other stuff. Happened when people questioned covid, lockdowns, vaccines and masks. Same at Bulldogs. Anyone who questions or points out wrong decisions by Gould (the club is now Gould) gets shot down, abused and labeled either a fake fan or troll for daring to question the narrative.

The likes of Gould and Reynolds have left for the money before whats to say they won’t again?
You know what’s funny, have a look around and see before you and 04 Dreaming signed up on here and see how it was.
A lot of people have different opinions but there is a difference in just an opinion and try to drive an agenda.