Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't really think you're a troll.... just a little too insistent on challenging people who don't agree with you. I'm simply giving you a taste of your own medicine by applying the same standards to you that you apply to me.
It’s fair game both ways.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Honestly no matter what I say or you say we never going to agree , one thing for sure I love this club and want nothing but the best for it.
Bottom line is I want success and I think Gus is the right person.
No matter what you say you won’t change my mind Gus in CC needs to prove himself this year.
I'm not the one trying to change your mind, fam. You are generally the one that replies to my posts, challenges my pinions and calls me Karen lol. I never said you're not entitled to your view. All I want is to speak my opinion on here... and if I am challenged I will argue.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not the one trying to change your mind, fam. You are generally the one that replies to my posts, challenges my pinions and calls me Karen lol. I never said you're not entitled to your view. All I want is to speak my opinion on here... and if I am challenged I will argue.
But your opinion are never something new it’s the same thing all the time.
I agree with the Waddell and Averillo
Definitely should have kept them.
But everything else you say is a downgrade on what we have that’s my opinion.
I have this instinct that I can’t handle someone putting the club done,
There a difference between constructive criticism and just pure putting the club down at everything they do.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But your opinion are never something new it’s the same thing all the time.
I agree with the Waddell and Averillo
Definitely should have kept them.
But everything else you say is a downgrade on what we have that’s my opinion.
I have this instinct that I can’t handle someone putting the club done,
There a difference between constructive criticism and just pure putting the club down at everything they do.
That's your opinion, fam. My opinion is the vast majority of decisions being made in recent times are not actually in the best interests of the club. You don't have to agree with that opinion, or even respect it.... but if you keep challenging me, I will argue back. That's all I'm sayin'.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t lie i reply to you when you keep on saying we need a new board.
I’ve never said anything bad about topine don’t lie. I said that his the one that left with mental health issues.
The only board reference I made was "Whoever is on the board in 2024 need to show leadership and control as a group. Whether that’s led by John Khoury or whoever the elected board nominate."

You have attacked me or one of your other accounts done so when I stick up for players you don't or your other accounts don't like.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's your opinion, fam. My opinion is the vast majority of decisions being made in recent times are not actually in the best interests of the club. You don't have to agree with that opinion, or even respect it.... but if you keep challenging me, I will argue back. That's all I'm sayin'.
That’s your opinion and i will argue back if I’m challenged

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only board reference I made was "Whoever is on the board in 2024 need to show leadership and control as a group. Whether that’s led by John Khoury or whoever the elected board nominate."

You have attacked me or one of your other accounts done so when I stick up for players you don't or your other accounts don't like.
No no no no you have mentioned the board on a number of occasions and want Gus gone.
I don’t have any other accounts you are also wrong about that .
You on the other hand have been here for a month and you have a duplicate account 04dreaming.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No no no no you have mentioned the board on a number of occasions and want Gus gone.
I don’t have any other accounts you are also wrong about that .
You on the other hand have been here for a month and you have a duplicate account 04dreaming.
Gus is not on the board. I said before Gus has many strengths. The NRL recruitment and retention aren't those strengths. The board also need to make Gus accountable. They made the mistake of not making him accountable. This isn't wanting a board change. This is just want people to do their jobs and work to people's strengths. Again you attack me. You're the troll. You're the attacker. Not me.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus is not on the board. I said before Gus has many strengths. The NRL recruitment and retention aren't those strengths. The board also need to make Gus accountable. They made the mistake of not making him accountable. This isn't wanting a board change. This is just want people to do their jobs and work to people's strengths. Again you attack me. You're the troll. You're the attacker. Not me.
Never said Gus was on the board I said you also want Gus gone. What is Gus actually accountable for exactly?
Pretty sure Gus knows what to do with player contracts ,
is moving player to try and get better players something bad?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Backpedaling at its finest. The trolls are now playing the victim card. You’ve seen it all now folks!