Bulldogs Dean Pay fined $25,000 for criticising referees. - Update Page 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the hell its not a conflict of interest that the head of coaches is the boss of a referee who is his brother I never will understand

No doubt this cements the fact the NRL is corrupt and ALL referees are to follow a script with full immunity

Screw the tab and screw the NRL for becoming money hungry.

What do you expect from greenturd. All he cares about is the dollars and cents.

As bad as gallop was I don’t think he would have prostituted the NRL to the betting agencies.

But then again who knows.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the ball Foran knocked on from kick off went a meter backwards and was called a knock on

this one went forward and it was ok?

I am done.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone expect anything different? We should refuse to pay the fine and call their bluff.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
there was also an offload from i think frawley on the last tackle which they deemed to rule a knock on

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idk why Klemmer was even captain, it was never going to end well with him approaching the refs. Should have gone with Jmoz with all his experience. Pay needs to stop getting these simple things wrong alll the time.

It could have been Grimaldi's call which is why Pay was losing it at him.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knock on is a knock on... if he called it a knock on, no one mentions anything and play on... he fucked up and his probably giggling about it. Like he noticed it live when broncos player caught the ball and it landed 2 meters behind him. It happened a fraction of a second and for him to pick up on that he must be superman. Obviously went back to the tapes after the game to come up with a Fuken defence to cover his ass

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nrl rorts you then fines you for pointing out their rorts.

The perfect crime.
If only they are as good running the game as they did fining everyone that questions them. Lol nrl would be the best game in the world

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...i dont give a shit where the ball landed, thats been a fucking knock on since Adam was a boy, this creepy little parasite has obviously never played a game of footy in his life...give us a FAIR go next time or hang up the wistle for fuck sake

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeap these brothers, broncos fans and those who agree with these piss poor decisions have no intellect whatsoever. If a player drops the ball its a knock on. Secondly, Boyd dived a few seconds after mbye touched him. Then you hear stories how refs are attacked by players during junior football games. Corruption and cheating is encouraged from the junior levels down and yet players are banned for standing up to it.

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WE should just give the money to charity and send a BIG F U to the NRL.
Give the money to the Sydney children's hospital at Randwick. These guys are close to my heart because they have saved my life when i was born 10 weeks premature and have looked after me and my family ever since and thanks to them i am writing this post.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dead set who the fuk does nrl think they are? It’s like the nazi... you question them or there power and you get a fine. Nrl need to go suck a fat one and I apologise for my foul language but there has to be someone or something out there that can bitch slap the shit out of them. They are running this great game to the ground and running this game to the grave.

Financially apparently they have spent Almost all the earnings from the biggest tv deal ever and have introduced the worst rules Into the game making it almost unbearable to watch. Games are decided on ref decisions and if the team, players or coaches step out of line they get crucified. But god forbid if nrl make a mistake don’t you dare question them
Well said, ask the refs who is going to win the comp. bet they know

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"When asked about the 49th-minute fumble by Jamayne Isaako that was ruled a knock-back and a "disgraceful call" by Pay, he said he was "really comfortable with the decision to rule knocked back""

That explains the problem. The ref boss doesn't know the rules. If it's knocked forward by the hands it doesn't matter if momentum takes it backward.

"Moses Mbye comes across and intentionally puts two hands on him"

And he also didn't actually watch the footage before making the call
What hope is there with this response from the refereeing boss.

The fact that it is assessing his brother makes it even worse.

A pass can float 5 metres forward, as long as it is backwards out of the hands it is a good pass. This is the opposite the ball has been knocked forward and traveled back.

Foran’s knock on from the kickoff went back! It was ruled a knock on. Which everyone is fine with. Because if the ball is dropped at all 99% of the time it is deemed a knock on. Right or wrong this is one of the most consistent rulings in the game. Making this call even worse.

The standard of refereeing across the board is the number one blight on the game at the moment.

It’s a hard one because without them we don’t have a game. They need help!

Smarter people than me need to find a solution but they need to do something.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank God Raelene Castle is no longer our CEO she would have the whole Bulldogs organization apologizing to the Suttons for last nights backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.