D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its all about connection . . . Us being connected to the wooden spoon

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
just my opinion, and i mean it in the most non racist way possible, but we have too many soft white blokes in our pack. thompson, tanner, hughes, edwards etc. etc. look at all the top forwards in top teams - all big, hard running pasifika or māori players like leniu, fisher harris, JWH, Kolomatangi, Tatola, Hass, Big Nelson, Fonua Blake.. go after some young, hungry pasifika forwards who aren’t scared of contact and have some balls

Disclaimer: Tavita must be the exception to the rule
Last time I looked TPJ wasn’t white

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah that's very fair.

He does need to go, the sooner the better. I'm wondering if Cc has come to terms with it as I'm pleasantly surprised his name is not even on the list of reserves at the moment despite all the losses.

But yes the termites are certainly a problem in serious need of rectification and quick.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Philmus what you say is very racist. We realise that there are over 50% Pacifica originating players now making up the NRL. The body shape and quicker maturity levels ensure that. And there is a growing appreciation of the talent Pacifica nations players bring to the NRL.
HOWEVER, I don't accept the racial slur that white boys are soft.
Lets name some that come to mind in the last 20 years or so.....Jammer, Josh Jackson, Finucane, Carrigan, Cotter, Radley, Sam Burgess, Liam Martin, DeBelin, RC Gillard, Fitzgibbon, Bateman, Max King, Greg Eastwood....the list goes on and on. It's about getting that aggressive mindset out of the players.
There's a story that continues to be told about a famous NZ Rugby coach. I believe he coached the Canterbury RU side. He'd NEVER pick a Pacifica as one of his tight 5 forwards. They wander off and get distracted he'd say. The tight 5 had to be white guys he'd argue. Just as racist and generalising ad your comments. A white boy can rip and tear just as good as a Pacifica boy can. It's all about his intensity to play to win.
i’m also a fully fledged white boy, and take no offence to what i said but my most sincere apologies if you did dogtime

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just my opinion, and i mean it in the most non racist way possible, but we have too many soft white blokes in our pack. thompson, tanner, hughes, edwards etc. etc. look at all the top forwards in top teams - all big, hard running pasifika or māori players like leniu, fisher harris, JWH, Kolomatangi, Tatola, Hass, Big Nelson, Fonua Blake.. go after some young, hungry pasifika forwards who aren’t scared of contact and have some balls

Disclaimer: Tavita must be the exception to the rule
Pretty racist post. You must’ve forgotten the folllowing recent disasters; Atoni, Ogden, Fualalo, Sulieman Sue, tufiaua, lloyd perrett, tuifua Mavoni etc

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stick to sending out your DM dick pic’s .. when you try to talk footy you ramble on and show you know shit ..
The king of long winded rambling doesn’t like someone else doing it