Bulldogs Covid Cases

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember guys don’t forget to do your part in going back to normal… follow the science

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Went to training today. Players absent are Naden, Averillo, Ava and Wakeham. Tho I did see Wakeham coming back into training wearing a mask so maybe his one came back negative.

We lined up:

Dufty
Addo Carr
Schoupp (Swapped sides, now defending Kotoni on the left)
Kiraz
Okunbour

Burton
Flanagan
Thompson
JMK
Vaughan
Waddell
TPJ
Jackson

Tsikirous
Biondi-Odo

Stimson
King

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't get it and and it's over and done with. You just keep catching it. This is what people fail to understand. Nearly 100% of all players at all clubs caught it in the off season. You can catch it again within 4-6 weeks. 12 weeks is what they tell you. All clubs rosters will probably catch it 3 times this season. That's why I say they should all be masked and in a bubble now. The top team that do this will give themselves a clear advantage come September. Also the chance of long covid increases with each infection and who knows the damage multiple infections are causing people. Many clubs came out and stated players had elevated heart rates at the time post covid and it was impacting their training.
You can't expect the players to stay in a bubble all the time.

Reactions: ATT

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Went to training today. Players absent are Naden, Averillo, Ava and Wakeham. Tho I did see Wakeham coming back into training wearing a mask so maybe his one came back negative.

We lined up:

Dufty
Addo Carr
Kiraz
Okunbour

Burton
Flanagan
Thompson
JMK
Vaughan
Waddell
TPJ
Jackson

Makatoa
Biondi-Odo

Stimson
King
Who’s makatoa

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly…. What a complete f{}ck up!

We desperately need a win NOW, and this crap hits the squad from a f{}cking night out

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We lined up:

Dufty
Addo Carr
Kiraz
Okunbour

Burton
Flanagan
Thompson
JMK
Vaughan
Waddell
TPJ
Jackson

Tsikirous
Biondi-Odo

Stimson
King
Thx for the update

How does Kiraz go ?

I fear we will get ripped apart out wide. Only positive is that they have Tyson Gamble playing five eighth and he doesnt have much of a passing game. I still think they will score plenty of points on our edges though with Reynolds calling the shots

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thx for the update

How does Kiraz go ?

I fear we will get ripped apart out wide. Only positive is that they have Tyson Gamble playing five eighth and he doesnt have much of a passing game. I still think they will score plenty of points on our edges though with Reynolds calling the shots
they dont need to pass, just run around out of position Okunbor

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

We lined up:

Dufty
Addo Carr
Kiraz
Okunbour

Burton
Flanagan
Thompson
JMK
Vaughan
Waddell
TPJ
Jackson

Tsikirous
Biondi-Odo

Stimson
King
Fk me, we will get ripped to shreds on the edges with a debutant in Kiraz and spastic like Okunbor in the side.