Bulldogs continue clear out, with three more football staff losing their jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Must of hit a nerve. Never said I was better than anyone else and didn't single anyone out. Didn't mention footballers lanquage either. How about some constructive ideas, like maybe Jim Dymock would be better for the team.We let the best footballer in world go JT. Well before Des arrived. Whose fault was that? All I am saying is let's use the forum constructively and not destructive. And I was born and bred in Panania and went to watch many many times. Don't write us off just yet for 2017!
I think with the roster more specifically the spine we have there's no chance in 2017 and if you think otherwise you are seriously Deslusional.

Mbye has no game management because he is a natural ball runner. Reynolds is all energy but no idea. Lichaa is so slow in everything he does a turtle would lap him. Hopoate is the slowest outside back to ever descend from the Kingdom of Tonga plus he spends ever Sunday washing his magic mormon undies whilst pumping up the tyres on his ten speed bike.

In short we are fkd unless we sign a fkn halfback hooker and fullback.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who takes notice of an EELs supporter anyway. Ha Ha
This is where you should really back the fuck down now incase you haven't noticed a few of us have eels logos in memory of a top bloke who came here and supported various people in need why the bloke himself was dying. Sadly he passed not long ago .

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Easy Guy's!! I think he will now realise where he went wrong with his post, he is a new boy on the block....I think he will get the message and I don't think he would have mean't any harm. :-)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go to that fker with a flame thrower with extreme prejudice lol love your work ASSASSIN you don't waste words or miss your mark. Bobby G and Naseem can go get.

BobbieG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks qld dog. I was not aware of why the Parra symbol. No relation to Nasheed as I know what religion Hoppa is and I still stick to my guns about derogatory remarks and foul lanquage. I am not a Hasler fan and hated Trex. He was useless. If you read what else I said you would know I am not happy with the style of footy we play. Things need to change, but abusing people who say what they think does nobody any good. I have seen more bad times than most as from 1954 to 1980 I waited for a premiership and saw the Berries flogged big time by The Saints and others. Don't question my loyalty.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks qld dog. I was not aware of why the Parra symbol. No relation to Nasheed as I know what religion Hoppa is and I still stick to my guns about derogatory remarks and foul lanquage. I am not a Hasler fan and hated Trex. He was useless. If you read what else I said you would know I am not happy with the style of footy we play. Things need to change, but abusing people who say what they think does nobody any good. I have seen more bad times than most as from 1954 to 1980 I waited for a premiership and saw the Berries flogged big time by The Saints and others. Don't question my loyalty.
So you can question others loyalty but others can't question yours?

Just get fucked you ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Easy Guy's!! I think he will now realise where he went wrong with his post, he is a new boy on the block....I think he will get the message and I don't think he would have mean't any harm. :grinning:
Go read his first post about being a better fan than others, then defend the ****.

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You are worse than a moron. You are an ignorant moron. You won't last, the really stupid ones never do. Do yourself a favour with the minimal time you have left on this forum...read some posts belonging to Drop Bear to see what a legendary, good natured, top bloke he was prior to him passing away and then give yourself an uppercut.
Where do these fuckig idiots come from ffs....
Lakemba

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible is Nasheed and BobbieG the same poster? They both share the same type of retarded thought process. Maybe Bobby is Nasheeds mate from Taree who thought Hoppa was Muslim
He gets his info from a mate in Taree, yet he said he sees Utai at the Albion at Parramatta??? Trolling Hard. Tried to stir religious banter. Obvious

BobbieG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Get a life Assassin and learn to read what is written and not what u want. Don't worry I couldn't be bothered!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Get a life Assassin and learn to read what is written and not what u want. Don't worry I couldn't be bothered!
How about you go fuck yourself you simple ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Most of you people are not footy fans but foul mouthed idiots who like to show why our kids are becoming foul mouthed as well. True supporters can express an opinion without the use of such lanquage. I doubt half of you have been so called fans for the Love of the Doggies and Rugby League. Back to the entertainers! Bulldog tragic since I was five. Now 67 and my brother played for the club.
Let's have another read of the shit you posted and tell me you aren't an arrogant cocksucker...

Just another holier-than-thou motherfucker who thinks he can talk shit on a forum he has been on for about 5 seconds.

Yes, I'm swearing on purpose to piss you off you pole smoking **** rash.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Most of you people are not footy fans but foul mouthed idiots who like to show why our kids are becoming foul mouthed as well. True supporters can express an opinion without the use of such lanquage
You're correct.

There's no fucking excuse for being a shit **** and using bad words. Only makes the fucking **** look like a dickhead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.