Bulldogs coach Des Hasler reaches 350 game coaching milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im hearing there is turmoil within the team alot of unhappy players that want out,definitely showing on the field

Reactions: DT

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"Hasler spends most of his time hauled up in a Belmore office cubicle"

And there ladies and gentleman is our number 1 fucking problem.

Reactions: DT

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha the stupid **** needs a good hard long look at this and see what he is doing dont fucking work.
Screenshot_20170604-205457.png

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
im hearing there is turmoil within the team alot of unhappy players that want out,definitely showing on the field
Who???

If it's Mybe, Kasiano, Eastwood, Lichaa, Holland or any other player bar Jackson & Hopoate I am happy to give a lift to any other player to their new home ground.
And I live in Melbourne.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe the guy did extras and his team still got lapped by 30+ and didnt score a single point!

The blue print against us is becoming super obvious, teams a slowing down the ruck to ready themselves to rush our forwards in tackles 1-3 (they can do this with little risk as our hooker doesn't run it from dummy half and our general urgency is poor). tackles 4-5, they rush our halves and push up on our centres cutting off our attack (they can do this because our ball movement is slow).

Teams are prepared to give away penalties doing this style because it works, we don't have the calibre of players and the game plan to counter it.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to be honest, in 2012 i was quite happy with the way the dogs were playing. I doubt that 'sack des' was a household saying in 2012 because the dogs were actually performing. But, eventually marginal product has been diminishing. We have not been up to scratch since the sf 2012. Can the board please ignore his name or his record we are getting hammered. This Is not normal. It is like a celebrity getting an out of gaol card.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on Des, you don't even need to learn a new trick, this is a old one, the way the team played today and have been building toward for a bit now....... its ripping doors out of their hinges time.

I think Tolman did his job today, Hoppa was ok, outside that, Garvey showed he at least gave a shit, Jackson was poor but maybe gets a pass backing up from Origin and usually being a champ, Klem too I guess...... Kas got a bit animated when things got more personal at the end there, but that wasn't seen when it was all just about the game and the club and doing his job. In general, I'm reluctant to label any performance as the least inspiring Bulldogs showing in recent history, because they will likely top it next week. Players need to be dropped, I understand we don't carry 3 or even 2 full teams, but there is no way we can't drop some guys, and there is even less way it isn't due.

Eastwood being a senior player is due for a grade drop to wake up, request the NSW Cup coach to run him 80 minutes to aid his fitness which is off from last season.

Lee and Lichaa should join him, Lee has a spark but needs to work on his defence and decision making. Lichaa just doesn't look to have FG in him, he's playing for a contract right now and looks the same as his first game with us, at least Garvey is hungry and wants to make his mark, Panthers players seemed to hate him being out there......... perfect, start him next game. Sub him out for Mbye at times when Reynolds is back.

Elliot has had a bit of a break out, but he does it from the bench, he isn't refined enough to start yet, but has shown promise. RFM getting injured made things harder, but Fualalo is there too, and Tualau wants to make his mark, so between them, Elliot needs to stay in his development track which has him coming off the bench.

You can defend your work with the stats and all, but do your job Des, there is a decent history and long term track record, but there is a very clear track record building of not dropping players to either push them to wake up or fade away if its just not within them, there are at least 3 cuts to be plausibly made right now, please do it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Get a hair cut you stupid ****

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Happy 350th Dessy mate.

Here's to another 350 games with us.

Glad to have you on board.

:p

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Attention to detail? Des must have missed that little detail about the spine

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hasler will never cut his hair while the team is winning.
If that's the case the **** should be balder than Raelene Castle.

Hasler also wears a lucky suit to games, along with a pair of 27 year-old shoes.
Well it's also doing fuck all these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.