News Bulldogs chasing their tail

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At home the Bulldogs are the bet of the week. They won’t be losing.
However if by chance they get beaten, the season is over. A bottom 2 finish Is eminent
Bro, it's Belmore.... they save their worst performances for there.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bellamy is a master. Titans team looks horrible
Something isn't right at Newcastle. Did you hear O'Brien's press conference after the Cowboys game? He still kept going on about 2023. They only made week 2 of the semis hardly a special achievement. Newcastle need to move on from 2023. It sounds like what we were like after 2012 we still kept referring to 2012 for a long-time.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you seriously believe a word Gus says? I have no doubt Gus is doing his best to get Terrell May across whether he gets there or not is another matter.
Gus isnt lieing he said where not getting him

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
have you seen our side? They get Foran back too. Honestly feel we get trounced happy to be wrong
Our side is way better than Titans

They have a fullback that makes Taafe look like all of Slater, Tedesco and Turbo

Their halfback is the worst NRL halfback in history

Fifita not playing

We will win by at least 20

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our side is way better than Titans

They have a fullback that makes Taafe look like all of Slater, Tedesco and Turbo

Their halfback is the worst NRL halfback in history

Fifita not playing

We will win by at least 20
where have I heard this before? Look I hope you right but I’ll be tipping GC comfortably. If Hutchinson plays 7 we are hamstrung massively

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where have I heard this before? Look I hope you right but I’ll be tipping GC comfortably. If Hutchinson plays 7 we are hamstrung massively
Tannah Boyd makes Drew Hutchinson look like Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb combined

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tannah Boyd makes Drew Hutchinson look like Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb combined
Tannah is awful but his best games are with Foran. They have way more points in them than we have best we have is 20 points and that’s at best

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Something isn't right at Newcastle. Did you hear O'Brien's press conference after the Cowboys game? He still kept going on about 2023. They only made week 2 of the semis hardly a special achievement. Newcastle need to move on from 2023. It sounds like what we were like after 2012 we still kept referring to 2012 for a long-time.
He wasn’t going to last without that winning streak beating up us twice and tigers plus other bottom 9 teams.

Wild Robbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Games like this tend to not go well for us... Hasler and Foran back at Belmore, past players tend to roll us.
These players need to stand up and grow some balls because if we don't beat the struggling Titans at Belmore who have Hasler which is way past it as a coach... it will be a very long season.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forwards win games.
Whan we have them, our stella backline options become effective.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are they frightened that if they made Crighton fullback (I wouldn't) that Papali'i would go to another club?
In every game he played at fullback for the Panthers, he didn’t do anything special. He’s a gun centre, he needs to stay there but get more involved with tough carry’s.

Papalii is going to be a very good FB for us, he may even end up playing there at NRL level sooner rather than later. Potentially they are worried about a possible shift to fullback for Critta, but you don’t move a world class centre to be a decent fullback. I’d rather they experiment with Tracey, Wilson and maybe even Burton at 1 until they feel Papalii is ready