News Bulldogs chase Tiger

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I recall that someone on TK reported that this guy and Wakeham were at Belmore for JR's final (cup) game (see thread Seyfarth and Wakeham to the Bulldogs in 2024 posted 15 July 2023) and they were both saying that they were going to be at the Dogs in 2024 and all the replies were that this was total crap .... well maybe it wasn't, but let's hope that Wakeham does not come back.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was hoping that when I opened this article up it was about stefano utoikamanu....

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is he a hard ****? If he isn't then he can fuck off right now.

I'm at the stage that's the only criteria need to be met.

Sick of fkn pussy soy boy metrosexual fairies pretending to be men.
Cuck, can't see a scrap of ink on him - we need to set up a recruitment van outside Silverwater Prison and target some hard c**ts on their way out.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is he a hard ****? If he isn't then he can fuck off right now.

I'm at the stage that's the only criteria need to be met.

Sick of fkn pussy soy boy metrosexual fairies pretending to be men.
I think for new prospective signings, the medical tests consist of 4min grappling and wrestling stints with 20 players

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He comes from the wooden spooners
Shocking buy
the team we are only 2 places above by sheer luck?? lol

just because hes at the tigers doesnt make him shit the whole club is shit has been for years. although individually some players just dont mix so he may go well along side our boys next yr. hes gone from tigers to having burto, kiks, ado carr xerri critta preston ect as his team mates thats an upgrade in itself. im sure