News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lets agree to disagree on this.

I would rather bring back kasiano and tapau.

They were amazing together in our presidents cup side a few years back.

Now that would make me hot and sweaty.
Sh*t ... I'm agreeing with Teddybear about something! Bring Kas and Tapau back! What about Kas and Napa? ;)

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tapau is inconsistent as f.. don't see what everybody is frothing over

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

my bad I just checked his stats... had a pretty good season.. I was thinking about his Tiger days... however, he is contracted for another couple of seasons and yes I know that doesn't mean shit lol but we're not exactly the most popular club right now

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
my bad I just checked his stats... had a pretty good season.. I was thinking about his Tiger days... however, he is contracted for another couple of seasons and yes I know that doesn't mean shit lol but we're not exactly the most popular club right now
Well he and Des seemingly have issues. Whilst i'd agree that he isn't the most consistent, he is improving in that regard and i believe would become an even better player here. Our forwards, unlike Manly's, have always put in effort week after week. Hopefully the idea of return to the Bulldogs and playing under Pay would be attractive to him. I would have him over Napa any day of the week.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have high hopes for Renouf hopefully with Georgallis in the coaching set up brings the best and beast out of him as under Pay he looked confused and thrown into the deep end not knowing his role to play

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have high hopes for Renouf hopefully with Georgallis in the coaching set up brings the best and beast out of him as under Pay he looked confused and thrown into the deep end not knowing his role to play
He played like a debutante and nerves got him. It would have been good to see him have more game time to overcome this. He looks like a great prospect

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, all good. Maybe I watch their whole game, not just the edited highlights. Everyone looks good in the highlights.

Go Dogs
I watch there whole game too bud and would give a leg to have them 3 come win us a premiership. If there ordinary u wont have much to say about our backs then hey.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
In order, error prone, not too bad and the 2nd most overrated player in the NRL.
I watch there whole game too bud and would give a leg to have them 3 come win us a premiership. If there ordinary u wont have much to say about our backs then hey.
Were did I say that they are ordinary?

Still, I'd take Smith over Addo-Carr, aside from him being error prone these days wingers need to be tall.
Vunivalu I'd probably take, hence why I said "not too bad".
A fit Foran walks all over Munster, with emphasis on the "fit".

Go Dogs

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we go and sign Napa for 2mil over 3 years I'll deadset go and support Parra.

Simply embarrassing.
That would be great to have you in the Eels camp Horse.
Just imagine - we got Pritchard in 9 - beat that!
We got Evans as a prop - purchased him because he better than Nappy San.
PLUS - we got........................(wait for it)................................................MORE SPOONS THAN ANY OTHER TEAM.
Why you stick with the Dogs when you can have all of this (and less) is beyond me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think i just got cancer from reading a post on here :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tapau is all about the $$ i really hope dean gives renouf t a fair go he really stepped up late in nsw cup he can be a weapon

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taupau lost me when he started doing push ups behind the goal posts after a team scored against his team.
Maybe if he did a bit of tackling they might not of scored.
He is a first rate poser.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At his request, financially motivated... don’t blame him, any person would go for that coin.. we’ve told him that we won’t let him go till Napa deal is done otherwise he stays.
Where you getting your info from? The media or an actual insider?

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were did I say that they are ordinary?

Still, I'd take Smith over Addo-Carr, aside from him being error prone these days wingers need to be tall.
Vunivalu I'd probably take, hence why I said "not too bad".
A fit Foran walks all over Munster, with emphasis on the "fit".

Go Dogs
You taking the piss with the boys at your Friday arvo local?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Napa will bring much needed aggression since its been missing since the Ennis, Reynolds & Graham days.

I couldnt give a flying fuck how he tackles, when he hits it sticks, and they are playing Rugby not Netball.

Stop whinging and harden the fuck up you soft cocks
Fuckin oath lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
According to the rumours...
The club will announce 2 signings on Friday
Napa & possibly a center.
Klemmer definitely is GONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.