News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's the case then the players should suck it up and be professional. Players come and go. It's their job to stay focused, and to work for the club. The Blue & White. If this were true, I'd be very disappointed in the playing group if I'm honest.
They are being professional, but they are also allowed to have an opinion amongst themselves... klemmer really popular around the group, as his mate they want what’s best for him

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Players are disrupted at training, they want it resolved as quick as possible
I figure the rumour of him leaving is true. The players probably know more than we would so they would be getting on without him. If our players are disrupted which I doubt they can forget about the season before it starts.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figure the rumour of him leaving is true. The players probably know more than we would so they would be getting on without him. If our players are disrupted which I doubt they can forget about the season before it starts.
Lol... it’s not a disruption where they’re up in arms lol... they just want it to be done with and the best for klem

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben barba was X factor
Josh addo Carr is X factor

These players create things out of nothing.
Lewis has played a handful of first grade games and is nowhere near an X factor player, he still has a lot to prove...
100% correct mate. But you have to agree he was showing signs of it in the few games he had. I reckon, we are due for some good news soon and I reckon/ and hope that the Prince might be a name that stays around here for a fair while!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol... it’s not a disruption where they’re up in arms lol... they just want it to be done with and the best for klem
Klem is looking after himself he hasn’t considered the bulldogs team or us.. have no time for him..

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At his request
At his request, financially motivated... don’t blame him, any person would go for that coin.. we’ve told him that we won’t let him go till Napa deal is done otherwise he stays.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are being professional, but they are also allowed to have an opinion amongst themselves... klemmer really popular around the group, as his mate they want what’s best for him
Nah, doesn't sit with me. You said they were disrupted, which means that they're not doing what they should be doing. Their heads arent' clear. Whatever.

As their mate they want the best for him? As a Bulldog they should want what's best for the club, not player. And they should be disrupted because they want to focus on the season ahead, not on whether their 'mate' is going to be OK or not ...

Doesn't add up what you're saying, sorry.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man, I’d love it if we just let Klemmer go and seriously just build a war chest to splurge when the right players come off contract. The reality is that we’re not going to win a premiership next year, so who cares

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, doesn't sit with me. You said they were disrupted, which means that they're not doing what they should be doing. Their heads arent' clear. Whatever.

As their mate they want the best for him? As a Bulldog they should want what's best for the club, not player. And they should be disrupted because they want to focus on the season ahead, not on whether their 'mate' is going to be OK or not ...

Doesn't add up what you're saying, sorry.
Lol

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I’d love it if we just let Klemmer go and seriously just build a war chest to splurge when the right players come off contract. The reality is that we’re not going to win a premiership next year, so who cares
Won’t let klemmer go unless Napa deal is done... klemmer knows and understand this

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Relax guys lol I am pretty sure their lives don't revolve around Klemmer.... players come, players go

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax guys lol I am pretty sure their lives don't revolve around Klemmer.... players come, players go
Him and jacko most respected players at the club, all the young guys love klemmer, he nurtures a lot of em
Off the field

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Him and jacko most respected players at the club, all the young guys love klemmer, he nurtures a lot of em
Off the field
You do realise you're pretty much saying that one player can be bigger than the club?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not here to tell you how to interpret my comments
Fair enough, and I'm not trying to sling mud I just don't get what you were trying to say.

But you seem to be putting out that you know what's going on behind the scenes, and let's say you do. Then what you say gives me concern on the one side that the players would be 'disrupted' but on the other gives an even better reason as to why Klemmer's been shown the door ... well ... we're allowing him to leave :grinning:)

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough, and I'm not trying to sling mud I just don't get what you were trying to say.

But you seem to be putting out that you know what's going on behind the scenes, and let's say you do. Then what you say gives me concern on the one side that the players would be 'disrupted' but on the other gives an even better reason as to why Klemmer's been shown the door ... well ... we're allowing him to leave :grinning:)
Klemmer asked for release it was granted.. purely financial.
He understands he won’t be released unless a suitable player is signed.
The squad are fine, they’re not kicking and screaming, they’re training, they’re not crying. They want it resolved just as much as klemmer does. Hope this answers your concerns

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m over Klemmer... always thought him as a bulldog forever. Hoping our club is sitting in the box seat right now Waiting to pounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.